Chapter 6: The story of Queen Bee

Chloe's POV

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE! LET'S GET THIS STARTED!" The Bubbler shouted into the mic. I started by heading up to Lady Wifi and asking what we are doing. Lady Wifi smiled.

"YO YO YO! WE HAVE A NEWBIE IN THE HOUSE! CAN ANYONE TELL QUEEN BEE WHAT WE DO HERE?" Lady Wifi shouted through the mic. Ladybug walked up to me.

"Welcome to the club Queen Bee, where we break dance till it hurts!" The crowd cheered and I smiled. "How 'bout you dance against me?" Ladybug asked.

"Oh your on!" I shouted. I made my way to the middle of the dance floor and the music started. Ladybug flipped backwards, landed on her hands and into a head spin. She landed into the spilts and got up. Ladybug pointed at me and I started to dance, I swayed from side to side before doing a triple back flip.

"OOOOOHHHH!" The crowd went and Ladybug gave an approving nod.

I breathed in and out, before spinning really fast on one leg and cartwheeling over to Ladybug and she backflipped her way to LadyWifi. I followed her, wondering what was happening and then a loud BEEP came from the speakers. Everyone scattered and 3 people starting entering the room. Cat Noir grabbed me by the hand and dragged me to the outside. Everyone was grabbing their stuff so I did the same and I entered the change rooms, changing back to Chloe. Then, I wiped my mask clean and met up with the Marinette.

"That was Hawk Moth and the Papillons, they try to challenge us but we don't want to accept because they cheat," Marinette explained before I could say anything. I nodded and Alya came out with her mask on. She went to the tap and washed it off. Marinette turned to me and she brought out some wipes, rubbing my face. She stuck her tongue out which I thought was funny.

"What was that for?" I asked, throwing the wipes in the bin.

"Your mask was still showing, no one must know who you are," Marinette told me. Alya walked up to us and Nino and Adrien just arrived. "My house, we need to find lots of ways to defeat Hawk Moth. Then, one of us will train Chloe," Marinette explained.

"Wait what?" I asked.

"Your new to this and your going to help us defeat him so we need to train you," Alya explained. I shrugged and we walked to Marinette's house.

"Try and stop me Ladybug and Cat Noir, but you'll never win! Ever!" A person shouted to no one.

He did get some weird looks though.