I'm Leaving

I listened by my room door to see if I could hear what my mom was saying but I couldn't because she was all the way downstairs. I figured she was calling a family member tell them the gossip that just happened. See, I had snuck Kent in the house last night and he left in the morning before my parents got up. Except my little sister saw him and went to go tell my other sister and brother. They all decided to go rat me out to my mother. She came barging in my room earlier, with such rage in her eyes screaming "You had some boy in my house!!" Boy was I wrong, my mom didn't call a family member. About ten minutes later, I saw two cop cars pull into my driveway, I felt my heart sink. Is she going to have me arrested for sneaking a guy in? Am I going to jail? Would she really do this to me? Those were all the thoughts going through my head as my mom let the cops in the house. She came upstairs five minutes later and opened my room door.
"Get dressed and let's go. We're going to the Police station."
At the moment, my heart sank.
——————
The story gets juicer guys, trust me!
Send me messages about your stories!
——————
A couple hours later
My mother and I came back from the police station. I walked straight up to my room without looking or talking to anyone. It turns out she wanted to press charges against Kent for statutory rape. I was sixteen at the time & Kent was nineteen. My sixteen year old brain did not want to think about how my mother was deeply concerned & worried about me. Instead I thought What is her problem? She had me at sixteen years old,She's so mean .. I'm leaving." So I told her just that.
" I want to move out, I would do better in school in the Bronx and I'm getting in trouble too much up here." I wasn't just getting in trouble with Kent, I was getting in trouble about boys even before I started seeing Kent, I thought I was grown and thought that my mother was just being prude.
  "You want to move out? Leave. I'm not going to keep you here if you are going to be unhappy. I do not want you to leave but go for it."
   I was shocked because I thought my mom would give me a much harder fight than that but I guess she was tired of my B.S. At the time I was working at a store called Home Goods, so I had some money from my last paycheck and decided that I was in the perfect position to leave my parents house because I had $150.00 on me and Kent would take care of me. So within the next month, I moved back to the  Bronx to be closer to Kent. It was the worse mistake of my life.
———-
Authors Note: I never told my mother that I had lost my virginity to my first love Lenny, so she thought my first sexual experience was with a nineteen year old guy who was trying to take advantage of me. She ends up dropping the charges because I did not want to cooperate. To all the people reading who have great mothers, cherish her because they only want what's  best for you.