FRESHMAN YEAR

*Ding*
I looked at my phone and saw that I received a text from my first love, Lenny.

Lenny: Yo, u good?

I sighed and put my phone down. He was asking me that because he just left my house and I just gave him my virginity. I was running my bath when I got his text, I was sore down there so I decided to take a hot bubble bath. I started crying and sunk down to the floor of my bathroom after reading it for the third time. I wasn't crying tears of regret or sadness, more of a "holy shit I had sex for the first time" kind of cry. I picked my phone back up and decided to write him back.

Yes baby I'm good. Thanks for asking ❤️

In less than a minute later he responded,

Lenny: Just making sure.. I love you, I'm getting on the train I'll hit you up when I get home

I texted back I love you too and put my phone on the toilet seat and got in the bath. It felt so good to sit in that hot water, I began to have flashbacks about what happened and smiled. I really loved him.

ONE YEAR LATER
"Lenny why can't you just be faithful!" I screamed into my phone. This isn't the first time Len and I have had this conversation, he just didn't think my love was enough for him he loved all the attention he could get.

"Aren't you moving soon anyway? What does it matter" he nonchalantly responded. I was taken aback but he was right. I was moving, we all were going to live upstate and he was staying in Mount Vernon. I was so mad, I hung up. I was terrible with communication .. I just always thought no one really gives a shit about your feelings, so why voice them.

——————
Hey guys, I know the first two chapters were short but Like, Comment, and share and I'll know that you guys want me to keep going! Thanks ☺️
——————-
   My mom, our new step dad Matt, myself and my siblings were in the car on our way upstate to go see our new house for the first time. Lenny and I stopped speaking and I couldn't get over it because I loved him so much, but I was excited to move out of the Bronx and be surrounded by new people and a new environment.
"We're here" my mom announced, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked up to see this huge white and blue house and was instantly excited to go in and check it out. We ran to the house leaving our parents inside the car.
"Woooow" we all said in union. I went upstairs and picked out my room, it was the room all the way in the corner of the hallway. I stood there and smiled, I couldn't wait to decorate it. I took out my cellphone and went to Lenny's contact information.
Block Contact?
Are you sure you want to block this contact?
Ugh, this stupid IPhone, yes I'm sure! I thought to myself.
Blocked
I had to start fresh and move on! I did a little spin in my new room. Yeah, a fresh start is what I need.

ONE YEAR LATER
   *Buzz*
   I grabbed my phone off my bed and read the text message I just received, I thought it was Kent, this new guy I've been talking to, but it wasn't it was Shyla, one of my best friends.
Girl, are you going out with us or not?
I sighed, I wasn't going to go hang out with them tonight because I wanted to see Kent instead, so I just locked my phone and threw it back on my bed and finished putting my sneakers on.
*Buzz*
Pleaseee let this one be Kent, I thought to myself. I grabbed my phone and looked at the screen.
Yo I'm outside
It was Kent, I smiled and grabbed my jacket off my chair. I walked down the hall and knocked on my parents door.
"Come in" my mother answered softly
"Ma, I'm leaving to go to Ali's house now. I'll see you later."
She already knew I was going to Ali's house because I asked her earlier and she said yes. Well she thought I was going to Ali's house I should say. I was actually going with Kent.
"Alright, be back at 11pm."
"Ok, bye" I answered back while closing her door again, I sprinted downstairs so we could hurry up and drive away so she wouldn't look outside to see who was driving. I got in the car and plopped down in the passenger seat.
"Hey, drive before my mom looks out the window."
He chuckled. "Aight, sit back" he replied as he sped down the hill.