Chapter Five

*Louis' P.O.V*

After the short car ride, we arrived at the shopping centre. We decided that we wanted Josh to be a stylist kid, so we first went to Jack Wills. Currently Joshie was holding my hand and his other hand was holding Harry's. We set off walking around the shop, putting lots of items into the basket and checking if Josh liked the products. After thirty minutes of no drama, we had finished shopping in Jack Wills.

"Right, were to next?" Liam sighed, clearly not enjoying this shopping experience.

"Home!" Josh cheered whilst attempting to turn around and pull me and Harry to the door. I picked him up and placed him on my right hip and spoke to him softly,

"Babe we're not finished yet, we need to buy you some shoes and more clothes,"

"N-o-oo dada, I finis sopping" Josh wined struggling against my grip but I just held him tighter.

"No Josh, we need to finish shopping and once we have you can have the cookie that Daddy Liam promised you, okay?"

"Erm..."

"Yes Josh, thats whats going to happen." I told him sternly, knowing that I was being harsh but I really didn't need a rebellious child on my hands. Josh nodded quietly before whispering something that I never thought I would hear. The words that came out if Josh's mouths surprised me and the rest of the boys, and it made me shocked and scared.

*Josh's P.O.V*

Daddy Louis told me that we were going to keep shopping. We sounded very stern though. I was scared I had done something wrong. I nodded quickly, before whispering the words which I was so use to say:

"I'm sorry, please don't hit me."

After I said it, I was terrified because after every time I said that, someone would hit me. They would punch me. Or kick me. And it wasn't nice.

None of the boys responded so I closed my eyes and braced myself for a hit, but none came. I slowly looked up and they were all looking shocked because their mouths hung open.

"Josh baby, we would never ever hit you. We promise. We are all going to go home now, and we'll talk more about it there, okay?" Daddy Liam said, crouching down so his big eyes were at the same height as mine.

"Ocay," I whispered, still not sure if I should trust them. They seem genuine and they are really nice but so did all my other 'parents'.

When we arrived back home, daddy Ni picked me out of my seat and placed me into what the boys call the lounge. I think thats what they said anyway.

"Right, I'll start then," Daddy ZiZi said as he took a deep breath and then he spoke again, "We promise that we will never ever ever hit you or hurt you Josh. None of us would ever think of doing that to you, okay? We all make that promise Joshua." That was the first time they had used my whole name. It sounded funny. I didn't really understand all of what he said. He sounded honest though. So I decided to trust him. I thought about something then said,

"Okay daddies, I trust you. Everyone else hit me. So I thought you would too. I'm sorry."

*Nialls P.O.V*

"Its okay buddie, you don't need to be sorry...do you want to show us where they hit you babe?" I asked as O carefully pulled Josh to the front of the sofa, so his legs were dangling off the edge. Instead of replying, Josh carefully slid his tiny t-shirt off (with the help of Liam) and the pulled down his trousers, leaving him in his adorable stripy boxers which went down to his knees. As I observed his body, me and the boys took deep breaths as we saw all the bruises on him.

"Do they still hurt?"

"Not anymore."

"Okay well it looks like its just bruising, so if it hurts again we'll take you to the doctors but for now it should be okay." Liam explained, examining all Josh's bruises.

"Okay, can I have my cookie now please?" Josh asked excitedly as he waddled into the kitchen still in his boxers. I laughed out loud before following him whilst telling him that thats the excitable Josh we all love!

"Yes you can, would you like to get changed again though?" Harry asked as he picked Josh up from where he was attempting to reach over the counter to get a cookie.

"NOOO! I like my boxers!" Josh screamed happily!

"Okay then...looks like he's turning into you Haz." Louis said whilst ruffling Harrys hair like he was Josh's age.

"Haz," Josh giggled.

"Yeh, its my nickname Joshie woshie!"

"HAZ HAZ HAZ!" Josh screamed as he attempted to run around the house in his boxers. Maybe he is turning into Harry....

Authors Note:

I hope your liking the story so far and loved the chapter;)

I have two questions to ask you guys:

1) Would any of you pretty please make this story a cover? I think thathaving a cover will help this story get more reads, and the more reads means the quicker the updates. So if someone can make me a cover for this story then I will update all the chapters twice as quick, so comment if you can please;D

2) Would you like me to make my updates regularly? So I update once on a saturday and once on a sunday, or do you not mind getting chapters randomly? If the updates were regular then there would be less updates, but it saves you worrying about when the next update is; so comment on which one you want....

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR ANSWERS TO THE TWO QUESTIONS AND YOUR OPINIONS ON THE CHAPTER PLEASE! The more comments, the quicker the update....