Chapter Six

Please read the authors note at the end:) Sorry for the delay and thats its so short but I wanted to post a chapter!

*Harrys P.O.V*

It was early on Sunday morning when I was woken up by loud screams coming from Josh's room. I realised that none of the other boys were awake so I got out of bed and slowly trudged my way into Joshs room. When I opened the door, he was standing in his crib with his arms against the bars looking like he was in prison. I laughed silently, and went over to pick him up. When he noticed me he tried to wipe away his tears but I carefully picked him out of his cot and took him into my bedroom. I sat him on my lap and rubbed his back comfortingly, after all I still didn't know what was wrong.

"Whats wrong hun?"

"The...the....the...orphanage..." Josh sniffled before bursting into more tears.

"Its okay baby, your safe here with me and the boys," I said as I tried to comfort me.

"Will you hurt me?" he whispered staring into my eyes.

"No of course not, I promise." I replied, linking my pinky finger with his making him giggle and smile. I tapped the sides of his mouth before telling him that that smile was the one I like to see. Just then, a tired looking Liam walked through my door...

"What are you doing up so early?" he whispered, his voice hoarse from just waking up.

"Josh had a nightmare, and I heard him screaming so I bought him in here. Liam nodded thoughtfully, then asked Josh if he wanted to go back to sleep. Josh shook his head before asking if he could watch TV.

"Yeh of course babe, do you want to watch it in my bed or downstairs?"

"Erm...downstairs please!" Josh said happily and it amazed me how wide awake he was for a 6oclock morning.

"Okay," I sighed, jumping off the bed and leaning down infront, so that Josh could jump on my back for a piggy back ride.

"Thanks daddy!" Josh said as he hopped onto my back.

"No problem buddie. Liam do you want to go back to bed?"

"Nah I'll watch Josh if you want, you can go back to sleep," Liam told me as he grabbed Josh off my back and carried him out of the room on his hip.

"Cheers mate," I shouted as I lay back down on my bed and started drifting off to sleep. The last thing I remember before falling asleep was Josh nattering away asking why noone else was up and that he wasnt tired...goodluck Liam!

*Liams POV*

I placed Josh on the sofa and turned the TV on, skipping to the childrens shows.

"What do you want to watch Joshie?"

"Football please!" Josh replied whilst I tried to comprehend what he just said...

"What do you mean football?" I didn't know that Josh had ever watched football before, or even that he liked it. Josh had only been with us for just less than a week, but he had opened up to us so much. He called us daddy, wasn't scared to ask for things yet he was still so polite with his 'pwease' and 'fank you's.

"Me and daddy Niall watched football yesterday on TV. It was so cool. They passed the ball and everything. Daddy Niall explained everything to me. Can I be a footballer when I'm older? Can we watch it now? Please daddy LiLi? Daddy..."

"Woah, calm down buddie! I didn't know that you liked football! I tell you what, if your a good boy this morning then this afternoon we can go to the park and watch the older boy play football?" I told him, interrupting him from his endless chatter.

"Yes please daddy Li, I'll be good I promise!" Josh promised, before sitting cross legged on the sofa waiting for me to turn the TV on.

And Josh really was a good boy, he behaved perfectly all morning so I kept my promise. At one o'clock, me, Josh and Niall set off out of the house, ready to go to the park to watch London Wanders U15 team play at half one.

I quickly strapped Josh into his car seat before walking round to the drivers seat and starting the car and heading to the game...

Authors note - Must Read!

Thanks for reading:)

Firstly sorry for the long wait, I had so much work to do but its up now! And im sorry its quite short, but if I can get 20 comments by the end of the night then I will update another chapter today! Yay! So comment now:D

I have a few people who are making me a cover, and I should have one by tomorrow:) Thanks for your patience!

And finally, ive decided to stick to random updates as I think that way you'll get more updates and I dont need to worry about letting you down!

So thanks for reading;

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

:D - next update will be the football game!