Oh my gosh you guys ☺️

Zoe: *Fangirling*

Everyone: *Is she okay?*

Zoe: We just got a shitload of dares and votes and comments and-

Everyone: *Heavy breathing and fangirling*

BEN: I have a bad feeling about this...

Slenderp: crappy game no. 4?

BEN: Oh yeah.... MY LITTLE PONY DESSUP?!?! OH HELL NAW

Zoe: And cue the annoying *evil smirk*

Toby: *sneaks up behind BEN, heavy breathing, tapping on shoulder repeatedly* Hey BEN hey BEN hey BEN hey BEN hey BEN hey BEN hey BEN hey BEN hey BEN hey BEN hey BEN hey BEN!

BEN: WHAT YOU LITTLE SH*T BURGER?!

Toby: Hi! *giggles cutely and runs behind Clockwork*

Clocky: Foo <3

BEN: *low growling*

Niki: Any dares for me? :D

Zoe: No.

Niki: D:

------------------------------------

Chapter dedication to:

Fandoms_my_life

More_than_music

PrincessLuna4

Zoe: Keep dem dares flowin my baby pandas ;) mummy wuvs you!

Ej: Eweth

Zoe: check my other book out! Adventure time romance!!! ewwwww

---------------------------------------

More_than_music asks:

SALLY! TWERKATHON, GO! LJ! ITS TIME TO RELEASE YOUR INNER DJ! JEFF! YOU ARE A COMEDIAN! EJ AND SLENDERP! YOUR'E ON CATERING, GET US ALL THE FOOD! AMBER AND JANE! YOU POLE DANCE WHILE SALLY TWERKS! PROXIES! MAKE EVERYONE MASKS!

#nightclub #creepypastarave

Zoe: ... This is the start of a beautiful friendship

BEN: What happened to truth or dare chapter?

Ej: Man f*ck the truth or dare! PARTAY AGAIN PEOOPLLLEE! *LMFAO voice*

Jeff: I was already the comedian ;)

Zoe: Really brother? Tell us a joke! :D

Jeff: kk. So this asian guy-

Niki and Zoe: -.-

Jeff: His name was was Mr. Wong, and Mr Wong was a lonely man until one day he met a beautiful asian woman. She became Mrs. Wong. And after many years of being married and s*x, she became pregnant, they were most excited, so when her water broke and she was rushed to hospital, out popped a baby girl... except she was white! Mr. Wong knew Mrs. Wong would never cheat so when the doctor said, "Mr. Wong, what would you like to name you daughter?" Mr. Wong looked at the doctor and replied, "Two Wongs don't make a white, so I'll name her Sum Ting Wong!"

Everyone: *dying in laughter*

Sally: Look at me everybody! *shakes little booty better than Miley Cyrus*

Jane and Amber: You know what? F*ck it, let's do it! *Amber climbs the pole seductively while Jeff mouth hangs open*

Jane: *slithers down pole and licking it while looking at Liu* Mmmmm, I'm lovin' it.