TWENTY-EIGHT: {fluffy smut}I Need You. [Part Three: Cheater.]

UM HI
SO UH
IVE BEEN GONE FOR A WHILE...

IM SORRY.
IM SICK OF APOLOIZING FOR THIS.
BUT HERE I AM. STILL DOING IT.
ANYWAY...
-
SO USUALLY THE KIND OF SMUT I WRITE IS "fUcKiNg" BUT HERE I DECIDED TO NOT DO THAT, IN THIS CHAPTER THEY'RE LOVE MAKING
SO IM CALLING IT A 'f l u f f y s m u t'

also, for those who don't like to read smut, after the end of the smut something is gonna happen so i suggest you don't skip this chapter entirely so you don't miss what happens at the end (i will mark where the smut begins and ends!!)

ALRIGHT LET'S GO

Previously...
Connor's POV
She reached up to the back of my head and tangled her fingers in my wet hair while pushing my head closer and kissing me deeper at the same time.

Y/N began to walk us towards Hank's car and I understood what she was trying to do.

I opened the back door, which Hank had forgot to lock, and had broken the kiss for just a moment to let her sit in the seat and close the door. She also took this time to catch her breath.

I connected our lips again and enjoyed every second of it, even with the thought of Markus coming about from time to time.

I ignored it though, with the feeling of her lips on mine.

"I love you, Connor," she said before she slid her tongue against my bottom lip.

"I... I love you too."

I love you so much.

I opened my mouth a little, then our tongues soon fought but not for dominance.

Thank you...

Her hands roamed my back after she laid down across the seats and I laid on top of her.

...for loving me too.

Her voice was nervous yet so so confident at the same time in her next words.

You. You're my dream come true.

"Ah, Connor?"
"Yes, Y/N?"
"If it's okay with you... please..."
"Mm, go ahead, Sunshine."

You're all I think about.
You're everything to me.

"Make love to me."

You're perfect.

(Beginning of new Chapter: Twenty-Eight)

"O-Of course, but a-are you sure? I don't want you to feel like you have to do anything."

"I don't think I've ever been so sure about something in my life. Please, Connor," she pleaded while looking straight into my eyes.

A/N | WARNING
-alright, the smut hasn't happened yet but things are starting to heat up so if you don't like kissing then skip this part heehee-

I inhaled deeply then nodded my head.
I tilted her head upwards and gave her a soft, slow kiss.

After a few minutes of steadily kissing, I began to trail my lips down to her neck, causing her to gasp.