"In Your bed,"

The warm water sprinkled down my body as the soap ran down it. Music lightly played through the bathroom as I washed myself. The heat consumed me. My sore muscles relaxed underneath the water. Events the played out last night raced through my head. I could still his soft lips against my skin. His large hands gripping onto my hips. Alexander's torso brushing over mine as his body thrusted against mine. I felt the soap slide down my skin just like his hands. A knock on the door interrupted my dirty thoughts.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"It's me, can I come in?" Alexander asked through the door.

His voice was low and hushed.

I quickly got out of the water and unlocked the door. I slipped back in the shower and continued to clean myself. My heart pounded in my chest as I realized what I just did. The door creaked open then closed again.

"W-What are you doing in here?" I asked.

"I wanted to see you," He said softly.

His voice sounded like he just woke up.

"Is it okay if I come in?" He asked politely.

"Um, yeah s-sure," I stuttered.

The curtain opened slightly. I wasn't uncomfortable with him in here. It felt normal to me and like I've done it a million times with him. He carefully stepped in the shower. I turned to him and smiled. The water spit on his body. His skin looked so soft and smooth. I raised my hand to his chest and place itself onto him. He looked down at my hand and smiled. I leaned my body against his and felt the water melt over top of both of us. He tucked his head in my neck and kissed the wet skin. I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face in his shoulder. He kissed up the side of my wet face and nibbled on my ear. A shiver shot down my spine as he bit down. My nails dug in his back as continued his actions. I panted against him. I felt his length get hard on my leg as I brushed against him. He moaned in my ear and slid his hands to my bum. His large hands squeezed both of my cheeks. The water ran down my back. The sensation through my body was electrifying. He kissed down my neck to my chest. As he moved down further, he got down on his knees and kissed the top of my torso. I was aching for his touch. His finger slid down my stomach. I watched it as it made it's way to my core. His finger slipped down between my legs. I sighed and let out an aching moan. I wanted him so badly. His hands slid down from my bum and held on to the back of my thighs. He pulled my body closer to him. His lips placed themselves on my core and slipped his tongue inside me. I gasped at the sudden shock in my body. He continued playing with me; making my legs shake uncontrollably. Moans fell from me as I shoved my hands in his wet hair. He moved his tongue quickly. I felt the pressure build up in my stomach.

"Oh Alexander, yes," I gasped as I let go of the pleasure.

It felt like my entire body exploded.

He smirked and continued his action until I was done my high.

Alexander smiled up at me and stood back up from the shower floor. He steadied himself and kissed the top of my head. He reached behind me and shut the water off. He kissed my lips and got out of the shower. I stood there for a few seconds until his head popped inside the shower again.

"Coming?" He asked.

I nodded my head.

He grabbed a towel and gave it to me. I wrapped the burgundy coloured towel around my body and looked up at Alexander. He watched me as I settled myself. He pushed a piece of wet hair away from my face and kissed my forehead. We left the washroom and went back to my room. The door of my room closed behind us. I felt Alexander's hands place themselves on my hips. He pushed my hair away from my neck with his nose and kissed the side of my neck. I hummed and leaned my head on his shoulder. He tucked himself closer to my neck and peppered kisses on to it. His hand ran up the front of my towel and stopped at the bare skin of my chest. I felt his hand undo my towel and let it fall to the floor. I could feel him press himself against me. I moaned. His hands trailed down my body. I reached behind me and undid the towel around his waist. I heard the thump of the towel on the floor. His hands grazed down my shoulders and touched my arm. Shivers were sent down my spine as his hands brushed against me. Goosebumps raised onto my skin.