Ciel

Name: Ciel de veronica

Alias : madam de Veronica,

Age: 24

Hight: 5,7

Wight: 175 pounds

Weapons: revolver & hunting knife

Description: Ciel is a younger woman. She has quite a bit of muscle, a six pack , which can be seen though her thin white blood Stained muscle shirt. She also wears a dark brown sleeveless overcoat reliving her scar covered arms. She has bright green eyes with narrow cat like pupils and short fang like teeth sticking out of her mouth. Long green hair reaches down to her shoulders as on the left side it's knotted up in a pony tail.

She wears black short shorts and thick black metal leg patting covering her knee caps and leading down her legs stopping just above her ankle. She wears black spiked military boots.

Personally: Ciel is a stubborn woman who would do anything to get what she wants. The only person she has ever soon any care towards is her older brother Leo.

Magic: despite Ciel not using a form of lost magic , she makes up for it with the amazing from of take over magic known as "machine soul". With this take over, Ciel possesses the power to turn any of her limbs into machine like weaponry.

Ciel's fusion with these machines grand her the power to turn her limbs into fire arms as well, turning her arm in to a sniper and shooting magic based bullets. She also can transform her arms and (or) legs in to cyborg like upgrades that come in handy in any battle situation.

The only down fall is , that the more often she uses this magic the harder it is to change her limbs back, if her limbs remain on this form for a long time it becomes dangerous to both Ciel and her transformed limb.

Take over spells -

Sniper arm - self expiatory, turning one of her arms into a sniper that can fire single or multi bullets at once.

Eagle eye - transforming one of her eyes into a sniper scoop giving her the power to see in heat, night, though walls and zoom vision.

Mecha crusher - transforms one of her hands into a huge shovel like claw

Magna barrage - one hundred small cannon barrels grow out of her arms , legs , back and upper body then they all fire at once on one target

Death machine - one or both arms transform into Mini guns and fire magic based billets

Jet wing - two black narrow wings shoot from her back allowing to fly at over 70mph

Full body machine take over - her body transforms into a giant mech suit with build in magic defense shield reducing all magic damage by 45% making her even more dangerous.

A/N so what do you think of my lady Ciel ? I know this ones short compared to the others but whatever. And yes I know it sucks she doesn't have lost magic, but that doesn't mean she's inferrer to the others , see I'm not sexiest. Again ... Girl power! LOL