•prom• (pt. 1)

Summary: Sam is a lonely kid who feels he has no one, but his neighbor/crush Colby Brock is going to change that real fast.

~✨‼️

Ever since Sam came out to his whole grade in freshman year, (it's now senior year), nobody would talk to him. Well, except for his neighbor Colby.

He talked to him, but they never really got close. Which made Sam upset because he has secretly liked Colby since the 6th grade when he moved in next to him.

Colby's POV

I always try and have a conversation with my neighbor Sam, but he doesn't seem to have interest. I think he believes I am just feeling pity towards him since nobody else talks to him. But that's not the case at all.

I actually really like Sam, but he would never feel the same about me I know it. He thinks I'm just another kid in our grade who is gonna act like he doesn't exsist because he's gay, but truth is, ever since Sam moved in next to me, I'd say I'm pretty gay to. I haven't told anyone though.

No ones POV

It was Thursday night and Sam was walking home from his job at the convenient store right down the road. Sam didn't want to go home and go to sleep because the next day was the day he feared most, prom.

He wasn't going to go because well, he had no one, but his mom told him it would be good for him to go.

So it's now 9:30 PM and Sam was passing Colby's house about to walk into his own. Sam didn't notice that Colby was actually sitting on his own front porch until he called him name.

"Hey Sam!" Colby shouted from his yard.

"Um h-hi Colby.." Sam said shyly.

Colby walked over to the fence separating their yard so he didn't have to yell. "Do you wanna come over to my house for the night?" Colby asked so he could potentially tell Sam how he felt and take him to prom tomorrow.

"Um, I guess so? I mean you don't have to hangout with me Colby, I know you'd much rather be at a party, or hangout with anyone else..." Sam said that last part almost heart broken believing it was true.

Colby's face fell as he realized that that was what Sam thought every time he wanted to hangout or talk to the boy.

"Samuel John Golbach-" Colby started, grabbing Sams chin to make eye contact, "-that is not one bit true and I need you to know that, I would much rather spend the night with you then go get shit faced at a party with a bunch of girls who think I'm straight."

Oh shit. I just said that out loud.

"W-what?" Sam said not really knowing if he heard him right.

Colby just stared at Sam, not believing he just outed himself. But he was about to make a decision which would determine his and Sams friendship forever.

"Sam, there is literally no other way to put this. Ever since you moved next to me in 6th grade I've liked you. I don't know how you never realised being that I make it extremely obvious, but I'm telling you now because... I want you to come to prom with me."

Sam backed away from the fence a couple feet, he felt as if his heart was going 100 mph.

"I-I uh um.. I like you to Colby.." Sam stuttered out.

Colby couldn't help it anymore, he hopped over the fence with ease and grabbed Sams face, connected their lips together.

Sam hesitated for a couple seconds before finally kissing back.

Their lips moved insync with each other, Sam moving his hands up to grip Colby's hair.

Colby swiped his tongue against Sams bottom lip asking for entrance, to which he was denied. So he moved one hand from Sams face quickly down to his ass, gripping it roughly so Sam gasped, letting Colby enter his tongue into the blondes mouth, exploring every inch.

They finally separated and Colby simply just said "meet me over at my house in 5?"

Sam nodded and ran into his house.

~✨‼️

Part 2 coming soon don't worry 🙃 I hope you guys like these, I don't think I'm that good a writer, but I try.