•broken•

Summary~ Sams depression finally gets to his head
(Hey guys sorry for the absolute heartbreak your about to have but I'm really depressed so this is what I'm gonna write.)
⚠️trigger warning⚠️

~✨‼️

Colby was out with Brennan... again.

Sam was left alone with his thoughts... again.

Colby didn't answer his 10 missed calls from Sam... again.

Sam felt as if his boyfriend didn't love him anymore... again.
-
Colby knew he should have been home with Sam... just like every other night he's been out partying with Brennan.

Sam knew that Colby would be back... but he couldn't take the heartache he felt everytime he heard the door shut, and the brunette leaving to go be with someone else.

Colby had a bad feeling in his stomach... he knew he should have ran home immediately.

Sam knew no one would ever love him... so he took the path he would regret.

Colby kept checking his phone... hoping Sam texted him just so he knew the blonde was ok.

Sam almost picked up his phone... texting Colby one last time before he finally left.

Colby finally shut his phone off and got in his car... not knowing he would be to late.

Sam got off their shared bed... and walked into the bathroom.

Colby sped down the highway... hoping he'd still see his blonde angel laying in their bed.

Sam opened the cabinet... grabbing a freshly sharp blade.

Colby was 8 minutes away... and he knew time was ticking.

Sam was 8 cuts in... vision slowly going blurry.

Colby went up to 80 mph... not even aware that he would never be fast enough.

Sams heart beat slowed... not even aware that it was soon about to stop.

Colby parked the car outside their house... running inside screaming his name.

Sam fell to the ground... inhaling his last breath.

Colby heard a crash... quickly running to the noise.

Sam laid silently on the floor... not even having a clue that the one he loved was standing over his lifeless body.

Colby cried and cried and cried... but he knew nothing could bring him back.

Sams beautiful face... now broken with tear stained cheeks.

Colbys eyes... now full of tears that just keep on coming.

Their love... something that will never be broken.

~✨‼️

I'm so sorry. But I'm actually really proud of this, I've been going through a lot recently so I'm sorry if I don't update as much as I'd like.❤️