Chapter 1 RUN!!

I woke up in a box that was lurching me upward, I felt like barfing. Suddenly the box lurched to a stop and sent searing pain up my back. "Aghhh.." I groaned, as I tried to stand the box's lid swung open and light almost blinded me.

As my vision adjusted I saw boys and the blond boy in front said, "Holy Shuck, it's a girl." As soon as he said that the rest started yelling things like, "is she hot?" "I call dibs!!"

I got annoyed at hearing this and said, "I'm not some prize to be won so shut up!!" A boy with a raspy voice spoke up and said, "Whoa she's got some attitude!!" A dark sknned boy reached down to help me up, and he obviously didnt realize how light I was.

I was flung out of the box and The dark skinned boy said,"Welcome to the glade I'm Alby."

"Do you remember any thing?" I furrowed my brow,"No.." I replied then a wave of panic hit me. "Why can't I remember anything!? Tell me please! Why?!" A boy who had blonde hair stepped up. "Relax greenie, this is all normal. I'm Newt." I replied, "Do you think I give a shit as to whom you are?! I want to know who I am!"

I had to get out of here I looked around and saw some doors at the end of the so-called "glade" and ran as fast as my legs could carry me.

Alby, Newt and some ther boy I didn't know were trying to catch me, but I was faster than all of them. As I made it to the doors an Asain  boy crashed into me and Newt and Alby grabbbed me and dragged me back.

Newt was furious, "What in bloody hell were you thinking?!" Newt yelled. "Whoa calm down Alby said this is normal every one of us went through this. Here let me help you up." The boy who I ran into said helping me up.

Newt was still angry," I say we take her to the pit for punishment" Alby rolled his eyes, "Fine one night in the pit. Come on." As he grabbed my arm I kicked him in the gut and ran toward what looked like a lookout post and Newt tried to stop me but I fought back. "Bloody!!" he yelled.

I ran and climed the lookout post and sat there panting. as I sat there I didnt notice that the Asain boy I knocked over and a brown haired boy were coming up, when they got up there I grabbed a sharp rock and threw it but I badly missed.

The brown haired boy spoke "Hi, I'm Thomas this is alll normal, but your name will come back too you and the Asian boy beside me is Minho, the one you knocked over." The fatigue was starting to hit me so I just shrugged, "Oh, sorry.." I mumbled then added, "and are you a fucking idiot? I remember my name. My name is Darcy."

P.S Minho is pronounced Min-ho