Chapter 6 Dead Greiver

As Hanna and I prepared for the run she looked nervous, just as I was about to ask her what was wrong minho walked in and asked "Are you guys ready to go" Hanna nodded but she still looked nervous to me. as we ran we went around twists and turns and suddenly Minho who was ahead of me stopped and stared. there was a dead greiver in front of us Minho was gapng and Hanna did not know what a greiver was so she was confused "What is it" she asked "a greiver" I replied "and its dead"  Minho turned around and  said "I have a bad feeling about this let's go tell Alby and he can come see for himself tommorrow." we ran faster than we had before and as we ran out of the maze Newt and Alby looked up and got a look on heir face and ran over.

         "What happened Minho" "Well we were" Minho had to stop talking because he was breathing so hard. "Minho just sit down" I said as he sat down I finishied his story "We were running and as we turned  a corner we found a dead griever and we got an uneasy feeling about it so we ran back" Alby and Newt were now gaping Newt was the first one to speak "This could be an oppertunity to get out of the maze Alby you HAVE to go investigate it tommorrow" no Newt you and Minho wil go and Minho is going to go alone Darcy " Alby and Newt walked away now murmuring about the dead greiver Minho managed to get up and he walked over and layed in the shade and I brought him some water. I walked away from Minho and Hanna came up to me and asked "what is a greiver tell me about it"  "well a greiver is a mechanical huminod thing if it stings you Minho told me you go crazy and see things they are very very dangerous going near them is almost a certain death wish" Hanna thought for a minute and said "Well I hope Newt doesnt get stung because I-I please dont tell anyone this I like Newt alot" "well Minho and I are really close I wish he would ask me out but nevertheless I wont tell" 

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

GUYS SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE BUT I AM WRITING CHAPTER 2 FOR MY CREEPYPASTA  SORRY F THIS IS TO SHORT BUT DONT WORRY I WILL UPDATE MORE!!! :)