Chapter 9

As we ran out Chuck and Alby and just about anyone else's mouth was hanging wide open. "Bloody Hell how did you get out of there alive and unhurt even?" Minho spoke up and said "Alive maybe but unhurt I don't think so" he said looking down at Newts limp body. "He got stung by a greiver" everyone imediatly got a look of concern on their face. Alby called to two other guys to get Newt to the infirmry. Then Thomas came up and whispered something to Alby and then he said "Oh yeah you guys need to go eat something and sit down you look like your about to pass out."

        We nodded to out of breath to speak. As we walked slowly across the glade. Thomas came up to us and tapped Minho and said "Hey what happened to you you usually have some wittty response?" Minho just continued to stare at the ground. Iooked at Thomas and shrugged my shoulders and when Thomas walked away Gally came up behind me and pushed me and since I wasn't expeting it I feel it was really emabrrassing. That's when minho snapped he turned around slapped Gally! then he grabbed his shirt and said "Gally i'm not in the mood for your shuckin antics! I may have gotten one of my best friends stung and Hanna may have lost one of her closest friends besides Darcy and on top of that you just shoved Darcy, the girl that I've liked eversince I met! Oh what I would do to kill you right now!" Gally just smircked and walked away I got up I scoffed "Some people's nerve!" We walked deep in thought for a while and after we ate I followed Minho to the runners hut and when we got in there Minho grabbed my face and kissed me. When he pulled me away he said "that's something I've wanted to to do for a long time. I was wondering will you be my girlfriend?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOLY CRAP GUYS 1.7 K READS THANK YOU SO MUCH SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER THOUGH ENJOY AND KEEP READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'