Chapter 7 a night in the maze

The next day I woke up just in time to see Minho and Newt go into the maze . I walked out and I got hnna up and whispered "Come on lets follow them we acn make sure they stay safe" hanna nodded her head and we grabbed our supplies from yesterday and ran just as Newt and Minho entered the maze. As we folowed Newts footstep sound we could hear him breathing heavily. Soon they stopped and I knew we were almost there and I thought Newt was going to pass out after about 15 minutes they got up and ran we followed them around the corner and Newt was dumb-founded "Wow a dead greiver I thought you shanks were dilunsional" he said "God he's hot" Hanna whispered "he's not that hot" Hanna's mouth dropped open and said "how do you not think he's hot" "well a i like Minho and b Newt is not my type I think he's annoying" Hanna rolled her eyes "Darcy you think everyone's annoying" We looked back just as Newt touched the greiver then in a flash it whirled to life. Before our eyes he got stung and passed out Minho looked around and said "Shuck Shuck Shuck hy didn't I bring any body" I  then said "and that is why we came " "Darcy, Hanna is that you" he looked so releived "yup" He then looked paniced again "come on we half to get out of here" I helped support Newt and as we jogged with him back Hanna was running slighly ahead "Go left" I shouted as we got to the exit of the maze I saw Hanna had already explained to everyone that Newt had been stung and Chuck ran up just as we could begin to see everyone and the doors were halfway shut and as they shut Thomas ran through "well then you have just  sealed your fate you have never run out here" minho said "just drop his body" thomas said I looked at both of them and we ran fast and as we turned a corner a greiver came toward us. We ran back as i ran The ivy hanging on the walls gave me an idea "guys climb now I can hear another greiver coming this way our only option is to go up Minho looked worried but as I began to climb he and Thomas realized this was our only chance. as we climbed i realized the sky was grayish it was almost dawn. We lyed low so the greivers wouldn't since us and finally they went away i climed halfway down and jumed Thomas and Minho followed more slowly. We ran towards the entrance and just as the doors were opening Minho hugged me and I finally got brave enough and kissed him. Then the doors opened and we ran out.