Leon X Aichi: Phone Call

I am back once again, and I'm feeling creative right now. That means I might post another oneshot! This oneshot was inspired by a YouTube series created by Thoraya Maronesey where strangers would be asked to call their crush and ask them on a date. Anyways, let's move on to the short!

Requested By: Kobayashi_Hanami

. . . . .

"Do it, Leon! Call Aichi and tell him what you feel!"

Leon didn't know how he ended up in this pressuring situation. He shouldn't have joined Kenji Mitsuhada's game of truth or dare, it was idiotic of him to do so. Once the bottle's mouth landed in front of Leon, Kenji immediately knew what to dare Leon. And it was stupid for him to choose dare. Everything was stupid.

"I don't have any feelings for Aichi Sendou. He's merely just a good friend." Even Leon himself knew he was lying. Every time he watched Aichi battle, he feels somewhat fluttery or something. He's asked Sharlene and Julian about it, and they both gave him the same answer: Love.

Kenji leaned on and  patted Leon's shoulder rather harshly, much to his two bluenette guards' dismay. "Oh come on, Leon! Just do it! I'm sure he wouldn't mind or anything, just try!"

"Koutei!" Yuri shouted at the brunette, "If he doesn't want to do it, then leave him alone!"

Try. That's what Leon's really afraid of. What if he tries and fails? What if he destroys the good respect and comradery they have for each other? Then again, it could also go really well. Leon glanced at everyone who was bickering at one another.

He then closed is eyes and sighed, "Fine."

Everyone fell silent, all looking at Leon wide-eyed. Leon brought out his phone and proceeded to call Aichi. He had his number pinned at the very top of his contacts, so it was easy to find. Pressing the call button, he put it on speaker and waited. A few beeps go by, but it felt like forever to Leon. Finally, someone picked up.

"Hello?" It was Aichi.

"S-Sendou-san," Leon started. "I wanted to tell you something."

There was a short silence before he replied, "Oh? What would that be, Leon-san?"

"I-I," Leon stopped to compose himself. He felt blood rush into his face within seconds. "I wanted to tell you that I like you." 

It was silent for seconds, and Leon's head was hurting. Finally, Aichi replied.

"Really? I like you too, Leon-san!"

Cheers erupted from everyone in the room, especially coming from Koutei who was jumping with joy. Aichi was really confused and startled.

"U-Uh," He cautiously said, "Was I set up for a prank or something?"

Leon smiled, "No, I truly mean it."

That day, Leon learned something worth knowing. That there's now harm in trying something new.