My Boyfriend's a Psychopath

CHAPTER TWO:

I woke up to my blinds being open then non other than my mom. "Rise and shine Valentine. We have a long day ahead of us Livvy." she said walking out. I grunted, not from being tired but from the sunlight hitting my non-adjusted eyes.

I layed there, looked at my alarm clock and noticed it was 10:40 am. I pulled off my blankets and got out. I looked at my iPod and noticed it was off, didn't I leave it on? Hmm...my mom probably shut it off.

I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked like crap. My hair which was in a bun was all tangled. "Great." I said to myself. I struggled to take out the yellow hair binder, but eventually it came out and my hair looked horrible. I quickly brushed out all the tangles and reput my hair into a bun, with a cute headband ofcourse.

I stripped of my pajama's and put on my shorts and Under Armour Tshirt on. "Livvy! Let's go!" My mother screamed from the kitchen. I rolled my eyes, grabbed my purse and raced downstairs. "Here eat a bagel." She said shoving it in my mouth and walking out of the door. I quickly finished it, taking about 7 minutes. I grabbed my bag, slung it over my shoulder, put on my black converse shoes on and headed out the door.

As I turned to the car, I noticed my mother out at the house next door talking to a woman. I opened the passenger door,setting my purse on the floor and shutting the door. I quickly made my way over to her. The woman talking to my mom was a few inches taller than her, she had blonde hair, and dirty blonde coming from her roots. "Livvy, this is Tamara. She's our new neighbor." My mother introduced. I smiled slightly. I quickly noticed she had two boys by her, one around my age and another looked as if he was nineish. All with boxes in their hands.

"Well this is Titus, and this is Billy." Tamara said wrapping a free hand around Billy. I looked at Billy, he looked like a good kid. Then I glanced at Titus, his eyes on my the entire time. Creepy?

"Nice to meet you..both of you." I said, looking at Titus, then quickly at Billy. Titus was much taller than me. I was 5'8 and he was around 6'1", he had dirty blonde hair, some covering his eyes. His blue eyes piercing my brown eyes. His aura was a little wierd, but he was so handsome. Billy had long brown hair which reached to his ears and trimmed around his face so he could see, the opposite of Titus.

"You too..Livvy." Billy said with a childish grin. He quickly took off with a box marked 'Billy's Toys' and ran inside. Probably going to play with them.

"Titus say something to Livvy." Tamara said.

"No it's fine, I act gaurded around strangers to." I said, looking at him back. "Mom I'll be in the car." I muttered, she nodded. Once in the car I quickly put my headphones in, and occasionally looking at Titus. He had something so...interesting, so intruiging about him and I didn't know what it was.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

MOM'S POINT OF VIEW:

"Well Tamara, it was nice to meet you. Does Titus drive because Livvy does, they could ride together to school?" I suggested. I quickly looked back at Livvy, she had her ear buds in her ears.

"Yeah that sounds great." Tamara said, looking at Titus, "Do you want to do that?" she said, directing the question toward Titus. He nodded.

"Sure." he said, his voice low.

"Perfect! Well every other week you both can switch driving. Livvy'll drive you both this week, you the next, and so on." I said. Titus, quickly looking from Livvy to the ground.

Tamara grinned. "Alright well it was a pleasure to meet you, I better get started with all these boxes. See you soon Susan." she said. I nodded.

"Yeah, you too." I said, beginning to walk back to my car.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIVVY'S POINT OF VIEW:

Music blasted through my ears, I tried not to look at Titus, but once my mom began to walk towards the car, I took my headphones out. "They seemed..intresting." I said, as my mom got in and buckled up. She looked at me with a weird look.

"They're new, ofcourse they are intresting. Titus seems like a socialist. Maybe he'll get close enough to be your new friend. He seems sort of to himself" she said, backing out of the driveway.

"He can find his own friends. He's got the looks for it." I said.

"You think he's cute don't you?!" she said, putting the car in drive.

"Yeah a little." I lied, partially. Once we started to go, the car was filled with silence.