My Boyfriend's a Psychopath

My alarm clock buzzed at exactly 6:00 am. Groaning, I quickly hit snooze. "Why does it have to be monday?" I said, throwing the covers off and getting up. I quickly grabbed my phone and unplugged it. I checked my messages, none.

I quickly dressed in a pair of jeggings and a white sweater with a pink heart on it. My outfit was paired with pink ballet flats. Grabbing my phone and bag I hurried downstairs. "Mom?" I questioned. No answer. She must've been gone for work. "Dad?"

"Yeah honey?" He called. Ugh I hated when he called my honey.

"Nothing..." I called back. I grabbed a granola bar right as the doorbell rang. What? Who was at my door at 6:35? I wrapped my bag around my shoulder and headed to the door. I quickly unwrapped my granola as I opened the door. "Titus?" I questioned. He was in jeans, a hoodie that fit tightly against his muscular body, and black boots.

"Um..your mom said we're gonna car pool." He slowly said.

"Oh yeah, that's right. Well come in...I have to quickly throw a few dishes in the dishwasher." I said with a smile. He stepped in and closed the door behing him. "So how do you like the neighborhood so far?" I asked him.

"It's pretty good." he said. I quickly tossed him a granola bar and grinned.

"Breakfast is the most important meal of the day...or so my mom says." I said, rolling my eyes at the word mom.

"Uh thanks." he said, unwrapping the granola bar. I quickly chewed my last piece as my dad hurried downstairs. Titus looked at him with a weird glare.

"Um...Livvy..who's this?" he asked, a look of concern dripping off his freshly shaven face.

"Titus." was all I said. "He's a friend." I wanted my dad off my back. He'd always bug me if I had someone over.

"Really...a friend...and does this friend of yours talk?" he said bluntly.

"Yes...and do you really have to be like this..?" I said, putting a bowl and a pot in the dishwasher.

"Livvy...just be safe. I'm going to town." he said, grabbing his keys and leaving.

"Sorry about my dad." I said, putting silverware in the dishwasher.

"It's cool...my dads not in the picture. At least he's concerned about you. My dad would give a shit if I died, he'd just shrug it off." Titus said, finishing his granola bar.

"He isn't concerned. He leaves me and my mom to fend for ourselves while he's out driving semi-trucks all year." I said, putting dishsoap in the dishwasher and closed it. "I just wish someone would give a rats ass about me." I quickly pushed start.

Titus lifted his eyebrow. "Well your mom seems to give a rats ass." he said, finishing his granola bar.

I quickly sighed, "She does but she expects me to be a straight A perfect and popular girl...and I'm clearly not. She doesn't even pretend I exist if I got less than an A- on a test." I said, then sighed once more but this time more dramatic. "Alright..well let's just go." I said, grabbing my bag and wrapping it over my shoulder. He grabbed his black book bag and one-strapped it over his left shoulder.

Once in the car, things seemed tense. I felt like a selfish bitch complaining over my irrational parental guidences..but hey could you blame a girl? The drive was pretty much quiet, but once I pulled in the parking lot Titus quickly, yet somewhat hesitantly, began to speak. "What time does school let out?"

"2:25. Here's my number so you can text or call me once school lets out." I said, writing my number 612-706-7607, on a handy Chipotle napkin. I handed him the napkin, shut the car off, grabbed my school bag, and got out.

"Thanks.." he murmured, as he exited my vehicle as well.

We both walked in the building. I was actually excited for school, but Titus seemed nervous. He kept on staring at me as I walked infront of him. I could feel his beautiful blue eyes piecing at me. As I walked down to my locker, I looked behind and noticed Titus was gone.

[[ Hey everyone! Sorry for the late update. I really hope you all enjoy this story. I promise this story will be as best as I can make it and I hope you stick around :)

~Sparkleandshine109 ]]