Chapter 14

2nd Arc:

It's been 2 years, I am 17, and father's hatred with Uriel finally ceased. He is still mad about the kidnapping tho. I've gotten used to seeing Uriel's face suddenly in front of me every damn morning.

"Soliel, go exterminate some demons in the Human Realm."

"I don't wanna~"

I clung to his arm.

"I heard the hero is attacking the Demon Realm this year."

My mood got destroyed by this.

Since I became an Archangel, due to my awakening, I became genderless. It's been a long time since I worn a dress huh? To the Human Realm It Is.

With my golden eyes now, they shouldn't realise who I am right? haha. I don't really count as a demon now so...

2 hours later:

"Do I really have to jump down this cliff?"

"You have wings don't you?"

"...."

"I never used them tho... before the purification, I couldn't fly cuz I couldn't summon my wings."

*Pushes*

"BAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"

I fell down from the sky, remembering what I've learnt at the academy:

"The three realms are separated by a thin layer of magic barrier, the Demon Realm is underground has guards, the Angel Realm is located up high in the sky. Its has high air purity, therefore demons don't dare to recklessly fly up. Humans don't have wings so...  their population exceeds both the angels and demons tho."

Wait... is this a sea? Why? I got a C on Water Magic, but that was on healing not control. T.T  I excel at turning water into ice but... wouldn't that hurt? 

Ok, think Sol, fly, I believe I can fly, yes fly. I managed to spread my white wings out, but something seemed wrong. I was still falling! It could see the blue waves getting closer, and closer. I was now submerged in a deep blue water.  

*Splash*

I didn't know what happened, but I seem to have drifted away to the shore.

"Are you awake?"

I saw a brown-haired, pink-eyed girl about 12 years old standing with a green-haired, green-eyed guy about the same age as me. 

"Yes, this is?"

"Water and food, are you blind?" The guy said with anger

Water? All I see is a dirty container full of moldy, green water. Due to the fact I am an Archangel now, I seemed to have developed mysophobia. It bothered me very much. The bread was also moldy, I didn't need to consume food since I wasn't human.

"Thanks, *grabs water* i'm not hungry, so keep it to yourselves."

I secretly used Holy Magic on the water and drank half of it. Even tho I purified it, I still have a feeling of unease. After 2 years of living with Uriel, I learnt his ways of fake smile. It came pretty handy this time.

"I would like to ask, where is this? It seems... pretty... cramped?"

"The slums. We found you half-dead on the beach." The girl replied.

"My name is Posie, and he is Lail." Posie explained.