Chapter 2

Annabeth POV:

What I saw was horrible.

Nico was there laying on his bed, lifeless. (Please don't kill me) Blood was coming out of an injury in his stomach. A knife was planted in his body and his eyes were closed.

I cried and I ran out of the bungalow. Everyone was staring at me and I couldn't talk. Finally Jason asked Chiron:

"What happened?"

Chiron looked around him and he told us to follow him. We went to the big house where the seven where already there. Some hunters of Artemis were also there looking at a map. I sat between Jason and Will that was crying the death of his boyfriend. We all looked at Chiron for explanations. He sighed.

"Nico was killed by a mysterious killer, I barely saw him but I didn't understand how he entered the camp."

"So you're saying that the killer is a demigod? Why would a demigod kill another demigod." Piper asked

I looked at Jason trying to figure if I should said what happened to us and finally i said:

"I may know the killer" I started "His name is Killer Wave and before coming here, he tried to kill me. Jason was with me and we fought against him but he got away."

Everyone in the room was staring at me. They didn't know how to react and they didn't know if they had to be preoccupied by what I just told them or not. One of the hunters stand up and glared at me.

"You are saying that the murder tried to kill you but failed?" Then she glared at Chiron "Shouldn't we be all alarmed that he tried to kill Annabeth?"

Chiron looked at the table and sighed before taking a paper out of nowhere. He opened it and gave it to the Thalia that was right beside him. Then the demigoddess started to read it.

"In the night of the 18th August, Pepper Potts (*running away from the readers) Tony Stark personal assistant, was founded dead in the kitchen of the Stark tower. The avengers believe that the murder is none else that the infamous Killer Wave who killed her. We'd like to remember that he has killed a lot of people. Here are the statistics: 80 politicians, 20 adolescents and at least 40 agents of a well known organization named S.H.I.E.L.D. The avengers are trying to catch him and they want the citizens to be careful and to call them if they see Killer Wave"

When the daughter of Zeus finished to read, everyone in the room was silent. They couldn't believe what they just heard. Thalia sat and I repressed tears before exposing a plan that I had just made.

"I think I have a plan....."

Hey this is Panther

Thanks to all the readers that are reading this book. Like I told you in the beginning, if you see mistakes or things that I can improve just tell me in the comments.

And please don't kill me.