Chapter 15

"WHERE IS HE? WHERE IS MY KILLER WAVE?"

I didn't even looked up. I knew that the person that screamed was Pierce. He treated me like I was his, which in a way I was. I just stood up.

"I'm here mister" I said in an awkward way.

He seemed to look at me with disappointment before he told a soldier.

"Erase his memories."

Percy POV:

What? No. They couldn't. I didn't want to forgive what I had been trough. I wanted to go at the bottom of this, I wanted to know who was the blond girl. I needed to resist. This was suicide, trying to fight all of this skilled fighters at once, but I had to try.

"I am afraid that I have to say no mister"

"Excuse me? Killer Wave follow us without resistance or you know what will happen." Said Pierce angrily. "Winter Soldier, beat him up."

I looked at the super soldier. I prepared my fist ready to defend myself against one of my enemies. But instead of making an aggressive move, he stood there looking bored.

"No"

"What did you say?"

"I said no, I won't beat Killer Wave."

"So you to decided to fail me... fine." Then he turned to his bodyguards. "Kill them. I want their heads in my hands at the end of the day."

"Yes sir" the two soldiers said as they pulled two guns out.

At that moment, the lights turned off and the room became dark. I then attacked the two hit mans as they were still surprised. I sprained their ankles and broke their arms. I jumped in the air, my hand reaching for the cold metal of the gun and I shot one of the two men. The other one was killed by the Winter Soldier as he broke violently his neck. The two body felt on the floor and I shot all the other murderers with the help of the other super soldier.

I pointed the exit door and Winter Soldier seemed to understand me as we went outside the facility. But before we could step on the grass of the forest I was hit by something, it was a silver arrow. I heard the hydra super soldier fall on the ground unconscious. I felt sleepy but before all became black I saw her. The reason I fought to leave the hydra base. I felt my body fall as I whispered to the beautiful blond girl:

" Annabeth"

She kissed me and then I felt something in my head break. A wall. The wall that kept all those months my memories out of my reach. Then I remembered. The quests. The gods. The fights. I let a tear out.

" I love you seaweed brain"she said smiling.

Then all became black.

And ladies and gentlemen this was the end of the story. I hope you liked. There will maybe be a sequel but I'm still thinking of that is a good idea... well I must say thanks for your support and all the love you gave to this story.

I must be honest with you, this is the first story I finish in my entire life. I'm so proud. You can also go check out my other story named: the Moon warriors.

Ok next chapter will be the end. I'm going to do an epilogue.