Chapter 4

Will POV:

"I came in peace" I said while holding my bow with three arrows pointing at them.

This wasn't part of the plan. Annabeth didn't told me that they would attack me and even if I was a demigod I couldn't fight the three of them easily. The red head took handcuffs out of nowhere and she approached me. I needed to talk to them, don't make them my enemy.

"I came here to tell you news about the murder of Ms Potts. I'm a cousin of Annabeth and I'm here to help you capture the criminal." I told them.

Robot Man removed his mask, revealing the face of Tony Stark. I knew it, because Annabeth showed me a picture of him. I could see the pain in his eyes, the same pain that I had in mines. Pepper Potts was his fiancé, like Nico was mine.

"You are Killer Wave, aren't you? You killed Pepper. YOU KILLED MY LOVE" he yelled.

"First of all, don't yell at me. Second, you really think that I'm Killer Wave? He killed my boyfriend!!! He killed Nico!!!" I responded him.

I was furious. He thinks that I'm the infamous murder, he thinks that I murdered all those man. I need to calm myself. I was here to get help from them. I needed to calm the atmosphere. I pointed at Hawkeye's flip flops -don't ask why he was wearing that.

" WHAT ARE THOOOSE?!?!" (Sorry couldn't resist)

BowMan looked at his feet not knowing what to say. The two others were confused and they were looking at each other. I heard them whisper: "Are you sure he's ok?" "I don't know, should we call Banner for a mental check up" "Nah, the last time I tried to tell my problems to him, he slept." "What do we do then?" Tin can looked at me " I don't know, maybe he is telling the truth" "Are you sure?" " If he says that he is the cousin of Annabeth" Stark sighed. "Let's try to get more information" red head said.

Hawkeye was still looking at his feet. He murmured: "What the heck". Then he pointed one of his arrows at me.

I sighed. This is going to take a lot of time.

"Listen to what I have to say" I told them, interrupting their amazing conversation. "The greek gods real, and we need your help. My name is Will Solace and I'm a son of Apollo. I was sent by Annabeth daughter of Athena. We want revenge, we want to capture Killer wave, because he killed my love and her love. We also need your help cause he killed the most powerful demigod alive and even when we fought him, it was complicated and most of the times he won. So please listen to the plan I will give you" I took my breath before continuing. " Call the others avengers, we will need them all. We know that Killer Wave wants to kill Annabeth so we are going to ambush him. We need your powers for the plan to work or else, ANNABETH WILL DIE TOO." I yelled.

Redhead and Iron man looked at me and they took out their weapons.

"Sorry I didn't want to yell at you" I apologized.

Black Widow walked to me and then she put her hand on my shoulder. She smiled and said:

"I know what is like to loose people we love, but for the moment we accept to help you."

"But are you serious about the greek gods" Metal man asked. I nodded. "Shit, that's crazy" he told while slapping his hand on his forehead. Captain America looked at Stark. Where does he come from? I didn't saw him there like five minutes ago "LANGUAGE TONY"

Then Rogers looked at me. "Hawkeye, tell the avengers to meet us at Times Square, we are going to capture a criminal" patriot man smiled.