Chapter 4: Jacy's perspective

Chapter 4: Jacy’s perspective

I saw how Nura punched my sister and how they were fighting. It was great entertainment. I couldn’t help but laugh. My sister was much protected over me that it’s so unbelievable. My sister is so exasperating that I won’t be surprised if Nura kills my sister. Magena’s probably jealous that someone likes me, because no one ever liked my sister. I have to admit my sister is really pulchritudinous. But she just has a repulsive personality that is so unattractive. But I’m handsome and I got an awesome, very attracting personality. So she shouldn’t be so surprised why Nura likes me. I think I’ve got little feelings for her, I mean she’s beautiful, she has nice hair, but she needs to stop like a brat to my sister, because I love my sister and I hate those who hurt her feelings, but when it comes to physical fights I don’t care.

I remember when my sister had a crush on this guy whose name was Etu that was when she was 13, so she went to his house and asked him if he wanted to play with her. He said that he doesn’t play with hideous and incoherent little girls. Of course he would say this, he was 15 turning 16, and he had 8 beyond beautiful girls standing behind maybe at the age of 15. That day really hurt my sister. Well I’m surprised my sister told me that story on the exact day it happened.

She was crying so much the least I could do is walk over to his house. So I knocked on his door. He opened the door. What do you want little boy, “you hurt my sister’s feelings. I think the right thing for you to do is to apologize”

“Ok fine, will this make that little girl leave me alone” he said

“Yes it will” I replied

“This includes no eye contact, no touching, and no coming to my house for any reason” he demanded

“Deal” I replied. So we went over to my house and there my sister was, it’s good my mom and dad weren’t home. They went to my grandma’s house. My sister was so surprised to see him there.

“Look I’m sorry, I never meant to hurt your feelings I’m just not interested in you, I mean your ugly!” he said

“hahahah” I laughed

“I- I-I mean hey get out of here don’t ever talk to my sister like that” I yelled

I walked with him to the side of my house

“This wasn’t part of our deal Etu, you just hurt my sister even more!” I yelled

“Whatever” he said, he just walked away and went home. That day my sister hated me so much.

Well that’s all, I’m done with the story let me check on the girls. I walked over to them, they were still fighting. I had to put an end to this drama! So I’m looking for something crazy to do to grab there attention, hhmmm………… ok let my try to sing a song.

Hi my name is Jacy

It means moon

My sister doesn’t like Nura

But I do!

I made sure I sang very loud so they could hear me especially my sister, but no they were still fighting. So I ram up to them and fell right in front of my sister and Nura on purpose.

“Oh are you ok Jac Jac” Nura said. Yes I think it worked! Oops wait I spoke too soon.

“Don’t you dare give my brother nicknames” Magena yelled, then she punched Nura in the stomach and they started fighting again. Doesn’t seem weird that a 16 year old is beating up an 11 year old! My sister needs to come to her senses, but I have to say Nura is a tough cookie! And I love that. Well I tried so maybe I should just rest underneath the tree. Then I had a weird dream. I dreamt that Nura and Magena fought so much that that was all they did in their lives, then they died because they were fighting in the middle of the walkway then a horse came from no where and stepped on the heads and their bones cracked and blood was all over the place.