Contest #6 [CLOSED]

If you haven't entered one of our contests before, please view our "Rules and Prizes" page. This contest starts on May 29th (12:15 AM on Tuesday Night) and ends on June 9th (11.59 PM on Sunday).

For this contest, the prompt is...

Pollution: (noun) the presence in or introduction into the environment of a substance or thing that has harmful or poisonous effects.

This prompt is meant to inspire you to write something. It doesn't necessarily have to be focused on pollution. 

 The prompt can be considered both figuratively and literally. Please consider this. We'd like to see a wide variety of ideas. Be unique and creative.

PLEASE READ: We will also be doing "People's Favorite" for this contest; however, it will be done differently than previous contests. In order to vote, you must enter a poem yourself and read at least five poems from other contestants.

If you ask followers and friends to vote for your poem, please make them aware of these new rules. The new rules are in place to involve more people in the writing part of the contest and to create a fairer environment for all poets.

We love seeing poets run poetry contests on Wattpad. The poetry contest community is a great way to make friends and get inspired. We are going to be adding a page to our contest book with a list of fellow poets who are managing their own contests. If you know anyone who is doing this or you would like your contest to be included, please message celestialbloodlitmag.

That's all, guys! Now go write your lovely hearts out!  We love you! <3