Umm new start I guess

Lance's POV

Colors.

Blue, yellow, red, green, purple, all pass by our car. Papi had received a job offer from a very important business in a small town called Altea. The minute we heard the life-changing news, all four sons, five daughters and wife packed our things and moved. Personally, I'm devastated. My whole life was spent on the beach or in the ocean, and suddenly we all just... Leave and to a desert land as well. I continue to look at the decreasing colors as we drive to our "new home".

" Papi, are we there yet?" Veronica whined for the thirtieth time in the last ten minutes.

"For the last time no we have approximately *pause* hmm...*sigh of relief* five minutes till we arrive after a four hour drive, with four people in the moving van in front of us and seven people stuffed in a car which, ironically, has a broken air conditioner in the middle of a desert." Louis retorted.

"will you two shut up I'm trying to read!" Rachel complained.

The rest of the car, including me, decided to ignore them when we saw the new and unavoidable house.

"We are here!" Mami shouted.

Outside our car stood a two-story house with a wrap-around porch(i think that's how you spell it) and a garden filled with the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen. The inside was even better; my room is my favorite; it's a bright blue room with its own bathroom and walk-in closet. I also snagged the one room in this hall with a balcony and a small garden. Another prop is all my stuff was in the room waiting for me so win-win I guess.

I'm still devastated though.

Tomorrow I will be headed to Voltron high.

I can't wait. yay. ugh. 

                                            --------------------------------------------

A/N 

        Hello! I am new and I hope you enjoyed my first shot. Hopefully, it will be longer next time and have more action. Wait who am I kidding it's High School there has to be at least some action. 

Especially when Keith's involved.

Sayonara for now!