Wow, he looks cute... WAIT WHAT?

Keith pov.

The power couple.

That's what we are called, although, something was missing. You see Shiro and I can't see color. We are soulmates for we saw gray and brown but for some reason, all the other colors are missing. 

Anyway,  this is my second year of high school and supposedly today there will be a new student in my homeroom class. I look over at my partner in crime, Pidge, quietly typing away on her computer. She is notorious for hacking into the government system and has blackmail on everyone including the little secret between me and Shiro. 

"Hey Pidge, do you know who the new kid is?" I asked.

She looks up from her laptop with a smirk " Maybe, why do you care?" 

" I don't," I state, even though I'm actually curious. The new kid is from Havana, Cuba. 

Suddenly, the teacher strolled in while slamming the door open in the prosses.

"GOOD MORNING, MY STUDENTS!!" Exclaims Mr. Coran.

I cring it's too early for this much excitement. 

"We have a new student today! Now please be welcoming." Mr. Coran said while glaring at a few students in the back of the classroom.

" Mr. McClain, you may come in now." while he says that the whole class turns and stares at the door. Then the most stunning thing warily walks into the classroom.

" Hello, my name is Lance McClain. I hope we can all get along." He meekly says ending with a soft smile. 

There was something about this boy that made me speechless. His skin was a warm brown that glowed as if he was the sun and his eyes man they were so beautiful the way the different blues mixed together was otherworldly. Wait... WHAT! Did I just say BLUE? 

"Oh. No."

------------------------------

A/N

Hello again I'm so happy I finished this! I hope you enjoyed and continue to read it this is my first story ever published so YAY! Please forgive my grammar and spelling.

Sayonara for now!