Monochrome rainbow

Lance's Pov.

Riiinnnggggg...

I quickly grab my bag and politely rush out of the classroom. The scary beast seemed to follow after me. I turn down the next hallway. He is still there! I start running as the hallway gets smaller and darker. It's like my world was slowly draining of life, and it's all because of this scary man. He doesn't seem to let up; I somehow managed to anger someone who, for the record, have no idea who they are, on my first day of school. Great just great. Oh quiznak, I'm going to die today. Maybe if I just ask them why they are following me and what I did to annoy them then maybe just maybe I can go home without any more bruises.

" Um... H-hi, is t-there some-thing y-you need?" I studdered over my shoulder.

Oh CROW! That just made him angrier. He's like a wild animal, no, a starved predator that is looking for something (me) to eat! I look back and stare into those steel grey eyes that look ready to tear me apart. He seems to be slowing down I wonder why... why is he smirking? What does he know that I don't? Oh god please have mercy on this poor soul! I slowly turn forward just a second too late.

Shiro's Pov.

BANG!

Lance ran straight into a wall and seemingly passed out. Shiro smirked to himself. This lowly bastard who hurt his love deserved every bit of pain and every ounce of fear. The minute he laid eyes on the small boy he felt an emotion that only seed logical enough to put as hatred  (when really it's just  the soulmate bond. Shiro is just too angry right now. he doesn't even notice the world around him in this angry rage.)  I followed him after class so I could avenge Keith. He was like a small kitten lost and confused kind of cute if he was honest. NO! What am I thinking this little rat made my beloved cry and he could not let that slide. The little rat seemed to squeak out ignorance. Oh, how could he not know why I am angry?! well he must not be the brightest he is about to run into a wall in three, two, one. 

A/N

Hello! I hope y'all are in good health! my town was recently hit with a tornado so I have some extra time to write. We are all mostly ok; to my knowledge, no one has been injured or killed.  So I hope to continue this story soon. I hope y'all enjoy it!

Sayonara for now!