°19°

Caroline's P.O.V

The trip to the castle was an emotional one but nothing could have ever prepared me for the flood of tears and the cries of a disoriented mother, coming from my younger sister.

As i am looking around the heavy mood inside this beautiful silver Audi A7, i notice that we were all ready for war and our mission right now was to get Paige and Taylor by all means necessary.

Paige's P.O.V

Paige!!

A voice awoke me from my uncomfortable sleep. I looked around to find the source of this voice but saw nothing but the dark thick woods with Taylor's sleeping form.

You need to leave. Now!

The voice rung again in my head.

What the fuck...

Keep wasting time and they will skin you alive!

Out of fear and panic i ran to wake Taylor so we can run like the voice was instructing. I was glad that Taylor was smart enough not to wake up asking "what's going on" knowing the situation.

Turn left

We turn left and dodge tree branches, slide on the mud, making it hard to run faster.

Left.

We turn left once again, still running for our lives, just not sure from what. The animals here must be looking at us as if we are retards, running from absolutely nothing.

But are we retards? I mean i am listening to a voice in my head.

We come to a clear opening just filled with tall tress and nothing else. What?! How are we going to hide?!

Get up the tree and make sure you are hiding in plain sight.

After a few scratches and a little work we managed to finally get up the tree. I look at Taylor to check if he is okay and he is about to say something.

Dont make a sound

I move my index finger and rest it on Taylor's lips and he remains quiet. Our attention moves to the ground where eight figures dressed in black robes literally appear out of thin air.

"You said she was here!"

"I could pick up the boy's scent from where they were sleeping but now i dont know what happened."

"You idiot!! You lost them!"

"Look! Its hard to find her as what she is already. The fact that they deactivated their chakras is making this a million times harder."

"How is it that we did not find them sleeping? Another suddenly asked. "We are the most powerful group of witches, they couldn't have seen us coming. Not even the strongest hybrid! Can sense our presents."

"That's a good question brother."

"Well fellow brothers i am unable to answer your questions. I saw them here in my vision and you know i am never wrong!"

"Well you better get your visions in check. Do you have any idea what's at stake here?! If we lose the princess, we lose the potential of ruling over the dark world! You better pray we find her!" said an indifferent man who seemed to be the leader of this search group.