°22°

"Mercy?"

He then sits upright with me then gives me the did-I-do-something-wrong face.

"I've seen her."

He looks at me this time with a face as if i just said i was patting a pink elephant. "Uhm... Okaaay." he says the words nice and slow as if speaking to a retard. "When was this?"

"Recently. That's why she looked so familiar." i say my heart breaking.

"Have you figured out what exactly your power is?" he asks.

"I know i can release a energy and literally make it look like a bomb was dropped, i can see dead people too, then finally there's the dreams."

"I see."

"See what?"

"You actually have the power to communicate, on any level basically. Your dreams...they feel like a dream but really they aren't, especially if it happens at least twice in a row. The dream carries a message or events that will play out in the near future. Then obviously you can see dead people but your release, is something new."

'Obviously.' He says it as if its something thats supposed to be normal.

"Oh so seeing dead uncle Gibson walking to the pool house is the norm here?"

He laughs. "No but what i meant was, you inherited the dark power from your grandfather Elizer Parker. You're bond to have tea parties with the dead or some shit like that."

"Oh. Makes sense, even though i have no idea who you are talking about."

"They didn't tell you about Elizer Parker?" he askes sounding shocked out of his wits. My expression answers his question.

"Elizer was the most powerful vampire to ever inherit the dark side, imagine how even famous he got when his mate was the vampire queen?"

Whoah.

"Everyone feared them. They were the 'It' couple. They did unimaginable things together, including birthing two most powerful beings to ever touch this earth's soil. It's a pity we weren't born during the family reunion, i heard it was the biggest war to ever break out in the history of the supernatural world.

My eyes widen the more he educates me about my family's history.

"So what's your power?" i ask after some time when he was done telling me about the demonic people i share blood with.

He takes my hand and gets me out of bed. He is leading me out of the bedroom and downstairs.

Seeing is believing i guess.

Downstairs i see a giant black-greyish werewolf with blue eyes, standing next to Ryan who looks like the most powerful man in the world, next to him is Caroline who is in a black tight jumpsuit.

On the wolf, was Wynter with eyes as bright as her fathers and her brother Quinton held his mother's hand.

A few centimeters away on Caroline's left is her twin sister in a black lace dress that reaches to her feet and she holds a black staff with a glowing ruby jewel inside it.

She sits on a black thone looking throne and there's a smaller cloud just by her feet with 2 infants who look identical - a boy and girl-comfortably sleeping on the cloud.

Then on aunt Ambers left is my mother. She wears a big beautiful white gown that is lace at the top and trails out into feathers from her torso. A crown decorated with many expensive rare jewels and crystals sits on her head.

Next to her is...Scott. He is dressed in a deep velvet blue suit, kings of royalty would usually wear with a gold crown on his head. Sitting on his left is a man who looks like the older version of Jonathan.