CHAPTER 2. Just a Dream

I woke up in my bed and looked around. I huffed. It was just a dream from my past. Rubbing my eyes I got up off my bed, turning on the light beside me and yawned.

  I looked around my room searching for my charm bracelet my mom had given me when I was younger. 'Oh yah..! I left it by the window.' I thought to my self walking.

"Found you!!" I said in victory and held it high.

"You lil rascal!!" I waved it for awhile and then put it on my wrist. Holding my hand up to see it, I smiled. This bracelet is very precious to me I would die if I ever lost it. A knock on my door was heard. I turned around and faced my door that began to open.

"Akiko, are you okay?" My grandmother's voice sounding worried and concerned. "Oh..! Sorry obaasan... Hehe... I found my bracelet and got a little to loud." I laughed quietly. "Oh okay honey, do you want to eat breakfast before school starts, it's pretty early?" She asked me her voice soft and polite as usual. "Sure obaasan." I said and smiled up at her. She smiled back.

  We both walked out of the room that was now mine until I was old enough to live on my own. I been living here since I was six and my father had past. I now was two years older, so I was eight. Even though my father hit me I still loved him. I reached the kitchen and smelled the food my grandma cooked. It smelled so good.

  Grandma had caught me drooling a little and laughed softly. "You're hungry Akiko?" She said. I nodded my head quickly. "Okay then, go sit down at the table please honey?"

"Okay!" I said and went to the dining room and sat down on one of the chairs. My grandmother brought food for us both and before I knew it I was on my way to school all dressed and ready.

( Authors Note: Okay I'm going to end it there bye for now my Glitchers..! )