CHAPTER 5. What..? I Can't Go Back?

We walked and walked, which seemed to be forever. I was starting to dose off, but was stopped. I saw a very large, and old looking mansion, that I suppose, belongs to 'Slenderman.' He looked at me and spoke.

"We have arrived child, now may you please behave your self?" He asked. "Yes Slenderman... 'Sir?' " I spoke softly. He nodded, well at least I think he did, before putting me down.

  When my feet touched the ground softly, I was very relieved. I stretched and took a deep breath. 'Finally..! But... What do I do..?' I struggled for a while to find a answer to solve my 'Little problem.'

  Slenderman noticed and came close to me, I still didn't notice, thinking hard. 'What would happen if I run?' 'Would I be killed or something much worse..?' 'Or what if-' My thoughts were put to a halt as Slenderman coughed. "Oh... Sorry..." I said avoiding eye contact. "Tell me... What we're you thinking so hard about child?" His voice, with a serious tone to it, said. "Oh nothing... Just... Uh... Thinking about-" I stopped. 'Say something that would be easily believable!' "Er- I mean I was thinking about school and I should really get home, it's almost midnight and you see-" I looked up and went poker face. 'He has no eyes remember or a mouth and noes..!.' " Ummm, my grandmother is probably very worried." I tried to come up with an excuse. I'm pretty sure I failed miserably.

"No, you can't go back," He said. "You are to stay and live with me and others that you're soon to meet."

"W-What do you mean I-I can't go back..?" I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. "I can't stay I-" Once again I was interrupted, but with a new voice belonging  to different person.

"Slenderman sir, I am sorry to interrupt bu-" The unknown person stopped in his tracks. Quietly looking at me, know visible. He was wearing a yellow jacket, looking to be around a teen or older, and had a mask on, to me it looked very strange and I was getting curious. "Oh my uh I was not expecting this... Um Sir who is this?"

  Slenderman looked at the guy with the mask. "Timothy this is my newest proxy and you are to keep an eye on her along with Brian, and Toby."

"Okay wait... I am okay with working with Brian but... Toby..? Please Sir, me and Toby do not get along..! He annoying at times!" Timothy argued.

"Timothy."

"Yes... Sir?"

"You are to work with him and no buts"

"But Sir!-"

"No 'buts' Timothy,"

  He looked down. "Yes Sir..."

"Now that, that's settled, This is Akiko, Her new name will be Glitch Asher." I looked up. 'How does he know my name?' 'I did not tell him..!-' 'And why did he change my name?'

"Why am I called Glitch and not my real name..?" I asked a frown on my face.

"If you are to be my proxy, you are to have a name no one can trace,"

"Wha-"

"I will call you by your real name at times, but only when we are around others I know, and when I am serious or something is wrong."

  He then walked Timothy, or at least I think, followed him. Slenderman stopped once more.

"Come, Glitch."

I obeyed and followed him into the mansion, but hesitantly.

( Author's Note: End of this Chapter, Goodbye for now my Glitchers!!~ )