CHAPTER 6. Mansion and New People... Pastas..?

We all walked into the mansion, what I mean 'We all' I meant the three of us. I was still not sure about this, and why all this was happening.

  The mansion door was opened very quickly and standing by the door was also a guy around Timothy's age. He wore a mask but did not cover his eyes and nose, it was only around his mouth, and had lines that kinda reassembled metal jail bars. He wore a brown sweater that had so much brown in different shades also stripes, and his bright orange goggles, his skin a grayish color, hair a bright golden looking brown.

"Hey!! Slenderman!! Maaaaaaasky!!" He had a goofy voice and tone when he spoke.

  He noticed me shift behind Timothy or 'Masky,' and Slenderman. "OoOoo..! Who's that?" His voice filled with a joyous tone now.

"This is Glitch, Toby," Slenderman said to Toby.

"Huh? How come no one told me?" Toby said, and if you could see, he pouted.

"All will be explained Toby, now may you please gather the others,"

"Yeeees S-Sir!" His goofy tone returning.

"You too Timothy."

"Yes... Sir..." He went to go after Toby, not looking as happy.

  As they left you could hear a faint. "TOOOOBY..!," and "Wait!" From Tim.

  Me and Slenderman proceeded to walk through the big doors of the mansion. When we were inside, all that was heard was yelling, and fighting.

"Jeff give me back my HAT!!" A very short, pale skinned, skinny, and short but not to short blonde mixed with white haired boy, eyes black with red pupils, pointy ears, about nine or so, screamed who also wore a lot of green, reminding me of link.

"Ahaha nah, I'm fine..!" A taller boy who looked older about age thirteen laughed. He wore a white hoodie, and also skinny, and had long midnight black hair, black pants, converse. His face looked to be a cut on his cheeks, and his eyes baby blue and never blinking, very pale, white skin.

"JEFF!! Come on..!" The short one jumped trying to grab the link kind of hat.

"Haha..! Nope, Ben, not gonna happen shorty," Jeff said.

"Jeff! Stop! I'm going to tell Slenderman you're the one who turned his ties pink last week!" Ben said annoyed.

"Oh, now that's just playing dirty!"

"Come on, Jeff, I'm not kidding!"

"Hah! As if you would even dare..!"

"I will Jeff!"

"Haha, you make me laugh,"

"Give. Me. My haaaat!"

"Make. Meeee!~"

"Slender- Mmmph!"

"Why you!-" Jeff covered Ben's mouth before he could call Slenderman.

"Shut up! You- Oh, Uh... Hey Slendy..! Hehe..." Jeff quickly said, letting Ben go, and dropping his hat.

  Ben gasped and quickly put on his hat back on his head. "Oh my gosh! I thought it was the end of meee..!" He said and ran to hide behind Slendermans leg sticking out his tongue at Jeff. He didn't appear to have noticed me.

  Jeff quickly gave a glare at Ben. "So, how's it going..?" Trying to act like nothing happened between himself and Ben.

"Jeffrey..." Slenderman said his voice that had a hint of annoyance.

( Author's Note: Haha! Chapter 6! Enjoy, my Glitchers! )