CHAPTER 3. School and Bullies

As I approached the school bus that was waiting for me I felt as if someone was watching from far away. I turned quickly but no one was there. 'Maybe I'm just a little tired?' I thought. Shaking my head I walked and got on the bus.

  I looked around to find an empty seat to sit down on. Most were filled with older kids of an older grade some were from my grade. As I reached the front I took a seat in the back, not to close to the way back. It was probably two seats in front. I stared at the window were I could see the woods with a lot of trees. My house barley visible to see where it is.

  I looked further to see a tall black, and white figure, with what looked to be a red tie..? Wait is..! Is it moving..? I rub my eyes and look back once more, It was gone. "Huh?" I say quietly. The bus began to drive off. And slowly, away from the woods.

-School-

  Walking in the school halls I was ignored as always. The reason for this was because they thought I was weird and my appearance was unnatural. I had reddish, blue, and green eyes, I wore a greenish blue long sleeved turtle neck a lot, with my shoes that resembled combat boots, and black pants. My hair was long, and light brown, and my skin was a ghostly pale that would look like a porcelain doll. I wore long sleeves a lot along with pants for one reason... All the bruises I had on my body, I hid the bruises from others so no questions can be asked. I really didn't want to deal with that.

  I was used to the weird looks I always get it doesn't really bother me anymore, but the thing that always made me close to snapping all my sanity away was the name calling and disrespecting my family.

  I didn't like it when I hear them mention my mom or my dad, and even my grandma it always made me wonder why I was the unlucky one to get bullied. I shrugged it off.

  I walked until I was by my favorite tree, far away from other people. It was an old tree, but was very big and beautiful to me. It made me smile. That quickly ended when I heard someone approach me. I turn around to see two girls. I had a bad felling in my tummy when they both had snobby faces as if they were superior than everyone else.

"Oi! Weirdo." The girl named Ayame who was short and not so skinny, and had a kinda deep voice said.

"Yah, 'you' freak!" Akari, the taller and thin one said next with a very high pitched voice.

  I looked up at them with a frown barely noticeable, and spoke.

"That's very impolite... Why do you have to say these rude things to me?" I looked up at them both. "Oh shut up runt! You are so worthless you little freak asking questions and rubbing it in our faces because you speak so smaaaartly." Ayame said holding the 'a' in the word smartly. It's... It's not my fault I was raises to speak like this, I would have been punished by my father if I had spoken childlike to him even though I was a child myself. I can't help it. It had grown on me and if I spoke any differently it would be foreign to me.

"I... I- Please stop..." I said quietly and looked down.

"Ha! As if. I'm not done, whoever raised you is stupid for not getting rid of you." Akari sneered.

"Her mom was probably ugly and a freak too along with her dad who was might be a drunk! Haha!!" Ayame laughed.

"That would explain why she is so weird! Hehe..!"  Ayame spoke again and snorted.

  Slowly my sanity was on a mear string. I could feel my body tense and anger rising.

"Pfft!! Who am I kidding her hole family are freaks!!" Akari said.

"Haha!! Soooo true!" They both agreed and continued to laugh.

  That's it my sanity snapped.

"SHUT UP YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING, YOU'RE LUCKY THAT I CAN'T HURT YOU AND THAT YOUR PARENTS DIDN'T GET RID OF YOU BOTH. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CAN EVEN SPEAK SUCK HURTFUL WORDS! I'D KILL YOU IF YOU SAY ANYTHING ELSE... NOW... SHUT. UP..." I lost it.

"You don't even now how my life was or me..." I said like nothing happened and walked away.

'I don't care anymore... I'm going...' I thought and climbed my favorite tree and jumped of and on the other side of the gate. I ran quickly.

  After reaching my destination, I stopped and walked into the woods.

  Not knowing that someone was following.

( Author's Note: I am so proud!! I actually made this chapter long!! :'D )