CHAPTER 12. Outdoors... A Tail!!? And Eliza...

I walked out of the room Slenderman and I were in. My legs were a bit shaky at the moment, but I continued to walk anyway. I approached the door and opened it quietly. Walking I stopped, but walked some more and I was by a tree.

  When I walked a little I could feel something furry, and I was getting annoyed, I try to ignore it, but it didn't stop. I finally decide to turn, turning my head around a bit.

  There I saw, was a very fluffy and long white tail that also looked crossed between a dog and cat. My face went pocker faced.

  I felt my face heat up. It was not from anger or anything, but it was from embarrassment.

'How did I not notice this earlier!? It wasn't that long ago!'

  I was glad no one was around right know, or I would have been more embarrassed than I already am. I looked around outside just in case, and hid behind the tree I was already by.

  I examined my newly found tail I barely realised was there, and had this really big urge to chase it.

'I. mustn't. Chase. My. Taaaail!!'

  Seconds later, I was chasing it trying to bite at it, and when I did I squeaked.

  My ears went back, and I could feel someone's presents. I backed up against the tree, climbing it. When I was on the top I saw it was only Eliza. She was looking for me. I puffed my chest, and sighed.

"GLIIITCH! WHERE ARE YOU?" She said, rather loudly. I looked down and spoke, "Up here Eliza, sorry I thought you were somebody else..." I sighed again.

  She looked up in surprise, but it quickly turned back into a warm smile, "Oh it's okay I thought you had run off, and left! But your still here so it's all good!~" She finished with a goofy smile.

  I climbed down the tree, dusting my pants once I hit the ground. Looking back up to Eliza, I spoke, "Eliza do you want to walk, and show me around?" I stopped, "If you want to that is..."

"Of course I want to show you around silly!!~" She said cheerfully, "Why wouldn't I?" She questioned me.

"O-Oh it was just a thought... I didn't want to be rude, and sound as if I was demanding you..." I said smiling kindly. 'Old habits... Father always made be polite, and no bad behavior was aloud... If I disobey him... He would be angry, and nothing good is to happen after that...' I thought, and I frowned inside.

"No, no, no need for that Glitch! It's all riiiight!~" She said. Turning on her heels, she dragged me along with we once more.

'Ahhhh!! I feel like a darn dog! Being dragged around... Might as well wear a leash and collar!' I thought and from inside I was pouting. I growled softly, whining like a dog would. She of course... Didn't notice... Just continued marching with a goofy grin.

( Author's Note: Don't ask... I have no idea what this Chapter was supposed to be about really!! Just popped in my head!! *Pop* Ding Ding!!~ *Light bulb* Haha!! Bye Glitchers!!~ )