CHAPTER 7. Hi, I'm Eliza Lied

"Yes... Slender..?" Jeff gulped, twiddling his fingers.

"What did Benjamin mean by you are the one who turned my ties pink?" He said.

"Er... Um..!" Jeff looked down.

"Jeffrey..."

"Well, uh... It it was Laughing Jacks idea!"

"Oh was it now?"

    Others walked in, and Toby and Timothy with a guy about their age as well with a orange hoodie, and mask, black black pants followed behind.

"What did I dooo?~" A man, about teen or older, with black and white, almost looking like a clown with faded colors, pointy noes, and fluff on the sides of his shoulders; I think there black kittens!

"Well, Jeff says that you are the one who turned Slendermans ties pink!" Ben piped up.

"Eh!- I had nothing to doo with thiiis!~" The guy in white and black said again a pout on his face.

"Yes you did LJ!" Jeff said, face full of anger.

"Nuh-Uh kid..!~"

"Yes. You. Diiid!"

"Hah!, Nope didn't do such a thiiing!~ Haha!~"

"Jack," Slenderman said, annoyance was very visible.

"Uh, yeees..?" He squeaked.

"Jack, you and Jeffrey are to do extra chores..."

"What!!?" Jeff screamed once more.

"Yah, what he said!" Jack's voice, not so cheerful anymore.

"You are going to do chores after this and no buts or excuses."

  Jeff and Jack pout, and look down faces both red of embarrassment.

  After that I decided to look at the new people in the room. There was a lot of people, I couldn't even count how many really. I saw two girls one taller than the other, but the taller one had caught my eye, she was around my age, the other one who was shorter a little younger. My focus was on the one particular girl, she looked so... Different, unique.

  The girl looked my way, and I froze. She had a smile, a big smile. She walked over to where I was, and opened her mouth to speak.

"Hi, I'm Eliza Lied!" She said happily.

"I'm Akiko Ashen, but Slenderman called me Glitch Ashen, and nice to meet you," I said shyly.

"Well! Nice tah' meet you too! Hehe!~"

  I smiled, and so did Eliza. Maybe it's not so bad after all..? 'Maybe...'

( Author's Note: Eliza Lied is my friends Creepypasta name, and so is Jinxx that is also my other friends name, but Jinxx will be towards the end or so... Well enjoy, bye again my dear Glitchers!~ )