✰ Chapter 3 ✰

Word count:  1829

Started: May 29

Ended: May 29

[edited]

......................................................................................................

Reader's POV

The second day at the new school is pretty typical. History is really boring so I just sit in the back and listen to my music until the bell rings. When class is over, I head off to biochem and take a seat near the back as usual.

The teacher starts class and announces, "So starting today we will be performing more labs and experiments so you'll need a partner. Don't worry about choosing them because I have a virtual wheel everyone will spin that will decide your partner."

People go up and "spin the wheel" and by spin they just click the button. I don't pay much attention until my name was called, and some guy spun and it landed on my name.

He moved over to the back with me and says, "Hey (Y/N)."

I smile up at Iwaizumi, "Hey, I didn't know you were in this class too."

"I can say the same thing to you. I'm glad to see that we have at least one class together." He kindly says.

"It's nice to see a familiar face around here, I don't really know these people. Except for you and Oikawa of course." I say quickly.

"Yeah, he talked about you a lot especially when it came to competition."

I laugh, "I guess we are rivals once again, back at the same school." The class was over pretty quickly and we walk outside for lunch.

"So (Y/N) have you joined the girl's team yet?" Iwaizumi asks while we walk down the halls.

"I'm thinking about it," I say.

"You'd be a great addition to the girl's team, easily the ace." He compliments, then he shows up. "Oh hi Oikawa, I was just talking to (Y/N) about joining the girl's volleyball team."

"Yeah, why not? That is a good idea." He simply replies.

"Seeee (Y/N) even your rival thinks you should join." Iwaizumi laughs.

Oikawa smirks at me, "I can't have my competition slacking on me, now can I?"

I grin, "Ah you didn't change a bit I see."

Iwaizumi chimes in, "Yeah he still as childish and competitive as he was in middle school." I try and hold in my laughter.

Oikawa acts offended, "Iwa-chan!"

Iwaizumi bursts into laughter once again. "(Y/N) you should come with us to practice after school."

"Let's see if you still got it." Oikawa taunts.

"Sure, I'll beat you any day, Trashykawa." I smirk and walk away, quickly saying goodbye to Iwaizumi. I arrive at the lunch tables and I spot Ari and Hana.

The day finishes quickly and Oikawa waves at me. He's in my last class with me so we walk together to the gym. "I forgot to ask, so where did you play before you moved here?" Oikawa questions.

"Karasuno," I reply.

"Oh," he said with an expression of anger and pain, "that's where Tobio-chan goes. I've heard they are working on a comeback this season."

"Yeah, they got a really good addition to the team this year. I think you'll be surprised" I say with a smile as we enter the gym.

He introduced me to all the members and told me how they do their practices. All the members were really nice and we just started off with some simple spiking drills after warm-ups.