Chapter 4

Stiles

Scott

Kira

Mr. Yukimura

Gally

Malia

Brenda

Minho

FRYPAN

MELISSA

DEATON

3rd person

Simon smiles as he points his gun at him. 

"You don't look so good Mr. Stilinski. But you should know that the virus won't kill humans. So why don't you tell me where they are."

"I think I saw them in the library. Or it might've been the cafeteria. It was definitely one of the two."

"I'm gonna count to three, and then i'm gonna kill you."

Stiles kicks the gun out of his hands and punches him in the face. Simon falls to the ground. He walks up to him and Simon kicks him at his legs and Stiles falls to the ground hitting his head. He goans and stands up. Simon grabs him from behind and points the gun at Stiles' head.

"Now we are gonna try this again. Where are they?"

Stiles struggles to get out of his hold, but is too weak. Simon slides his hand down Stiles side. He brings his hand up to Stiles hair and pulls on it.

"You either tell me or there will be consequences."

"No."

Simon throws Stiles to the floor and climbs over on top of him. Simon pins his arms above Stiles' head. Then a gun goes off and Simon has a hole in his head laying down on Stiles. Stiles looks to see Agent McCall standing there with his gun. Stiles starts crying and McCall helps him up pulling him into a hug. Once he finished crying, McCall pulls him back looking into his eyes.

"Stiles there's something I have to tell you. It's a message. They say the cure is in the vault. It's purple reishi. It's in the vault."

Stiles runs out down to the basement to find the door opened. Everyone was still inside. He runs over to the jar stumbling to get there. He falls and uses the cabinets to pull himself up. He grabs the jar and smashing it to the ground just as his eye sight started to disappear. Everyone infected inhales it in and it cures them. Stiles looks up at everyone with a smile. He turns to Malia and his smile drops as he sees Malia with a sad face.

"Malia. Are you ok?"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what?"

"That my last name isn't Tate. But Hale."

"What? What are you talking about?"

"The list says Malia Hale. Not Tate."

"Malia, I knew nothing about this. Let me see it."

Malia hands Stiles the list and he sees that it says Malia Hale. Then he noticed another name. He gasp and starts hyperventilating.

"Stiles, what's wrong?"

Stiles falls to the floor. Scott runs up to him.

"Stiles, what's wrong? What's going on? Is this another panic attack?"