Chapter 5

Stiles

Scott

Kira

Mr. Yukimura

Gally

Malia

Brenda

Minho

FRYPAN

MELISSA

DEATON

LYDIA
3rd person
Gally has been teaching Stiles how to stay calm at all times for a couple of days now. One wrong move and you could kill everyone. After that, he taught Stiles how to use his powers. By the time they were done, Stiles was breathing heavily.

"Alright, I'm done. Not doing this anymore."

"Come on Thomas. You can do better than that."

"No I can't. I can't do this."

"See, that's the problem."

"What is?"

"You're not believing. In order to use your magic, you need to believe. Our powers are based on belief. If we don't believe..."

"Then our powers don't work."

"See, now you're catching on."

"Yeah, ok."

"We can take a break. Time's up anyway. We're gonna start meeting in the woods everyday at 12pm except for school days which will be right after. We're gonna practice for at least an hour and a half."

"Alright. See ya Gally."

Stiles walks out of the woods to his car. He goes to open it but feels like someone is watching him. He turns around and doesn't see anyone. He shakes the feeling away and climbs into his car, driving away. A man comes from behind a tree as he watches Stiles drive away. Another car comes by passing the man and he disappears. Stiles heads home, opening the door and limping up the stairs. Then he hears his dad's voice from behind him.

"Hey. Are you ok?"

"Yeah. I'm good. It's just Gally flipped me over and I landed on my back. He was only doing this to see if I could stay calm, keep my powers at bay."

"Right. Ok. You take a shower and head off to school."

Stiles heads up the stairs to his room and takes out some clothes for him to wear. He goes into the bathroom to shower and change. Once that's done, he looks at the time to see that it's 7:15 which mean he has 20 minutes to get to school. He grabs his keys, wallet and bag then runs down to his car. About 10 minutes later, he arrives at the school and heads to his locker.

"Hey Stiles."

Stiles jumps at his name and turns to see Scott smiling.

"Scotty, please don't do that. Or I swear to God the next time you do it, I will judo flip you."

"Alright man. Calm down. Are you ok Stiles? You look as if you didn't get much sleep last night."

"Yeah. I just had a nightmare. No big deal."

"A nightmare. How bad?"

"It's not that bad."

"Can you tell me what it was about?"