Chapter 10

Newt teleports Stiles and Brenda to his hotel room. Brenda lets go but Stiles doesn't. Newt tries to get him to let go but he doesn't so he just lets him hang on to him. Soon Stiles falls asleep in Newt's arms and he sits him on the bed. Then he turns to Brenda who is sitting on the couch near the corner of the room. Newt goes over to join her and they sit there not saying anything to each other.

Newt goes back over to Stiles and lays down with him. The next day, Stiles wakes up to himself in a bed. He turns around to see Newt laying next to him. He smiles as he looks at Newt. He noticed Newt's shirt wasn't on and he had muscles. He traced his hands down his arm back up to his cheeks and to his lips. Then Newt smiles and says, "How much longer are you gonna do that for?"

"Sorry."

"Tommy, it's ok."

"Newt, how are you alive?"

"I'm not sure myself. Please just be glad I'm here instead of worrying about that."

"I am glad. But I can't help it."

"We should get up."

"Why?"

"Because your father is gonna be wondering where you are."

They both get up and woke up Brenda before teleporting to Stiles house. They look to see Noah on the couch with his head in his hands.

"Where are you Stiles?"

"Right here dad."

Noah turns to see Stiles standing there. He pulls him into a hug asking him what happened and where he went. He explained everything up until the pack meeting. Noah then tells Stiles to get ready for school.

School
Stiles hops out of the jeep with Brenda and heads to the school. Minho, Frypan and Gally walk up to them.

"Hey guys."

"Hey."

"We heard what happened at the meeting. Sorry we weren't there for you."

"Gally, it's fine."

"Is it true? Is Newt really alive?"

Stiles nods his head. They all head to class and as soon as Stiles enters, Scott stares at him. Brenda would have lunged at him if Stiles didn't stop her. Through out the day, Scott would just stare at Stiles and Stiles did his best to ignore it as much as he could. During lunch, Stiles sat far from the pack so he didn't have to talk to them. Especially not Scott. When he would see them in the hallway, he would turn the other way except for Lydia and Malia. Even when they called out his name. As Stiles sat at the lunch table, he had a weird feeling. He looks around until he spots Isaac walking towards them. Isaac goes up to Stiles and pulls him into a hug.

"Hey Isaac. What are you doing back?"

"I don't know. It just didn't feel right to move away from beacon hills. I had a feeling like I was supposed to come back here. My wolf was lonely. When I was here, you were the only person who really helped me besides her."

"Oh. You can hang out with us later. Is that ok?"

"Yeah."

Then Stiles hears Scott's low growl at his table that is on the other side of the room. He listens in on the conversation.

"What's Isaac doing back here?"

"I don't know. I heard him say that his wolf felt alone and Stiles didn't make him feel that way."

"I don't believe that," Theo says. "He could be here to help Stiles with his plan."

Stiles was drawn away when Newt appeared beside him.

"Hey, you good Stiles?"

"Yeah. I'm fine Newt. It's just..."

"You don't trust Theo. I don't either. He's up to something. And your friend Scott can't see what that is which is what Theo wants."

"Sometimes I wonder if Scott would have survived without me. Cause sometimes he's an idiot and doesn't pay attention to anything."

Now Stiles is in his last class on the day which is English. He had that class with Lydia, Malia, Gally and..... Scott. Lydia sat with Stiles, Malia with Gally right next to them and Scott behind them. After a moment of silence, Lydia turns to Stiles and says, "LOOK STILES, I'M SORRY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY. I HOPE YOU'RE NOT MAD AT ME."

"I'm not. I can never stay mad at you or Malia. You two are like family to me. I didn't mean to kill him. I was only trying to stop him from killing me. Scott doesn't want to believe it. If he can't, he can take a dick up the ass."

Then Lydia, Malia, and Gally laugh. Gally started laughing cause Malia was listening and she told him what Stiles said.

"Is something funny to you four?"

They look up to see the teacher at their desk. They all said no and the teacher went back up to the board. Stiles could hear Scott growl lowly at him think he didn't hear him. Stiles creates a little spell to make Scott fall out his chair and hit his nose on the ground really hard. The teacher noticed and gave Scott detention for making so much noise. The four trying to hide their smiles as the bell rings. When they get outside with Frypan, Brenda, and Minho, they burst out laughed.

"Stiles, what's so funny?"

"Well I may or may not have made Scott fall out his chair during class hitting his nose on the floor and he may or may not have got detention for it."

"Wow, nice. Hive five."

Malia and Lydia both had confused looks on their faces.

"I'll explain later. Let's go to my place for now."

I'M SORRY THIS IS SHORT. I WILL TRY AND MAKE NEXT CHAPTER LONGER.