Chapter 8

3rd person
Stiles' house

Stiles sits in the kitchen until he hears the door open letting him know that his dad's home, but he doesn't move from his spot. The sheriff heads over to Stiles and sits next to him. They sit there in silence, just staring at each other.

"You want to tell me what that dream was about?"

Stiles sighs before speaking. "There were three men, two of them were deputies and a man in a suit. They were taking Donovan downtown when the man driving couldn't feel his legs. They crashed and they were being attacked. The man in the suit died from getting ripped apart by his daughter and Donovan got away."

"Wait, his daughter. What do you mean?"

"I don't know. It was like her eyes turned into a different color."

"Do you get a name or what she looked like?"

"Yeah."

"Did it happen to be Tracy?"

"Yes, how you know?"

"Cause some of the things you just said happened last night. Two men were injured while the other was torn apart. They found Donovan and he claimed to hear that man shouting out a name to the attacker."

School

Stiles catches up to Gally and pulls him into an empty classroom closing the door.

"Thomas, what's wrong? You look as if you're about to pass out."

"Do you get dreams of things but then it happens to actually happen in real life?"

"No. You are?"

"Yeah."

"That's not possible. You shouldn't be able to do that yet. Unless you're stronger than we thought. Plus, it takes years to have visions like that and some of us don't get it at all."

"What are we gonna do?"

"I'm not sure Thomas. But we'll figure it out later."

Stiles opens the door and they walk out the classroom to find the others.

Later on in the day, Stiles bumps into Theo. Stiles tries to walk around him but Theo stops him.

"What do you want Theo?" Stiles growled at him.

"Why don't you trust me? Stiles, I'm not a threat."

"Yeah the last person who said that to me tried to kill me. So "sorry" if I don't trust you."

Stiles walks through the empty hallway until Theo calls him out.

"Stiles, wait. Or should I say Thomas. That's what the people who took you called you."

Stiles walks to him and pushes him against the lockers.

"How the hell do you know about that?"

"I know everything about you, Thomas. How W.I.C.K.E.D took you away from your family putting in fake memories of how the world was infected with zombies. They sent you into the Maze with other boys until a woman came up into the Maze. Of all the friends you lost. Alby, Winston, Chuck, Zart. And even your beloved Newt."

Soon as Theo said his name, Stiles holds him against the wall ready to punch him.

"Don't ever say their names in front of me. Especially his."