I love him

Soo, it was a Tuesday night. Nothing special. We were on the phone like every other day. In the middle of the conversation he was saying something. But he added "blah blah blah, girlfriend" I wasn't really paying attention and that's all I heard. So we got off the phone and I texted him saying "Wait. girlfriend? where did that come from?" and he said "yeah. girlfriend ;)". I was so confused. I just replied and said "Wait. are you being serious?"

Him: "Yeah im being serious :)"

Me: "Is this like. official?"

Him: "If you want it to be.. :)"

i was so fucking happy. I was all smiles.

Me: "OF COURSE I WANT IT TO BE!"

I don't think I've ever been so happy. He gives me so much hope. But, yeah. That's pretty much how "we" started.09/17/14. I know is not that "romantic" but. It's the story of how Lexi & Derek started. So, I love it.

I don't even know what words I can use to describe him. He's just Derek. The Derek that's always on my mind. The one that I can never stop talking about.

I know that one day we will be together. We will grow old together. We will have the cutest kids and the best wedding. It just makes me happy thinking about it. It makes me happy just to think about him. He means the world to me. I just think about how one day we'll see eachother at an airport whether it's in Utah or in Canada. I think of the day when I'll be able to kiss him. And tell him I love him, face to face.

I know you're reading this Derek because you fucking found it and I'm so mad at you for that. But I love you. So much. I just had to let other people know ;). I hope this puts a big smile on your face. I love you so much.