Chapter 4

(A/N: I felt like having us understand Jackson's side of the kiss and what happened in Ramona's room better, so we're going back to that.)

Jackson POV.

"Guys, what are you doing? Neither Ramona nor I like each other, okay? That kiss meant absolutely nothing. Stop freaking out and trading glances like that." I say to Ben and Alex. Neither of them have a clue what's going on right now. In my head, I want to throw up and kiss her again at the same time. What is wrong with me? It's Ramona; I cannot like her. That is not something I shall allow to happen. Besides, it's probably just because I just kissed her. Okay, whatever. Feelings of affection are only reciprocated if the feeling is of brother-sister love. Okay, enough thinking about this because if I don't stop now, I may never stop.

"Puh-lease. You have that look on your face right now that kind of gives your feelings away, and you know that Ben is soaking this up right now, right? This is the most interesting thing to happen between all of us since... the last time we all hung out." Alex says, looking both mildly horrified and like he's about to start laughing.

"Nice try, wise guy. I feel nothing at all about that kiss. Put me on a lie detector test, it'll prove that I've almost forgotten about that kiss." I say, knowing that Alex is setting me up by saying that. But, I'm lying. I do like her. But I have a girlfriend. Why do I feel like I'm thinking these things more than normal? Why is Ben looking at me like that? Oh God, am I talking out loud?

"Now this is a party. More specifically, a massive tea party. So, care to explain what you just said, Jacksito? Or should I tell Aria, who we all know will tell Sky, who will tell Ramona? What am I saying; Ari's gonna find this out eventually. So, SPILL THE TEA." Ben says, causing me to almost hurl. This is why I never think about that stuff when I'm with other people; too much of a chance of me muttering it under my breath- or, in this case, saying it loud enough that they could definitely hear it in my room.

*Ramona POV* (picks up where left off)

"What the hell did I just hear?" Sky, Aria, and I say at the same time. "JINX!" we all yell, running to touch wood. I reach it first, sticking my tongue out at Aria and Sky. "You each owe me... a cup of fro-yo for a later time." I say, smiling. They begrudgingly agree with me, saying that they'll put it in their phones.

"Now, back to what we just heard. Did Jackson Michael Fuller just say that he kinda sorta maybe likes you? As more than a friend? Well, we need to find this out; this information is vital to our survival!" Sky says.

"I think you should be dating Ben, not me, by what you're saying right now. Though, she does have a very convincing point." Aria says, teasing Sky. "Wait, I know how we find out that! Okay, so, if we go back in there and play Truth or Dare, which we're supposed to anyways, whoever can, ask Jax who he likes at the moment, and he has to answer." she finishes her practiced speech.

"Ar, why did that both look and sound rehearsed? And much more importantly, why did you give me that dare in the first place? Seems to me like someone's trying to play matchmaker here." I say, realizing that she's been seemingly rehearsing everything that has been spoken since that dare; so has Alex.

"Okay, maybe we want you and Jackson to go on a date and be boyfriend-girlfriend and get married and have 4 wonderful children that the rest of us are going to spoil, so practically everything has been scripted." Aria says, causing me to roll my eyes.

"So, in other words, don't pick dare." Sky says, causing me to worry about what they have cooked up. Something tells me that it has something to do with Jax and I going on a date together, how awful. I'm not sure whether to beat them with a pillow or hug them right now. I mean, they came clean, but they still set us up for this festival of awkwardness.