Chapter 36

Ramona POV

"Why am I deserving of a big, romantic gesture?" I ask, noticing that the whole class is staring at me.

"Put up with me for two months. That's an accomplishment in itself," Jax jokes.

"I'm not going to argue," I reply, and a few kids start laughing.

"How can they hear this from in there?" Sky questions, waving quickly at Boyfriend.

"Microphones. Mrs. Danielson helped us set this whole thing up," Ben pretend-boasts and I tilt my head sideways and make a confused face.

"Well, as awesome as that is, I think we should hurry up with the big romantic gesture," Aria impatiently says, and I laugh.

"Someone's eager to find out why her boyfriend dragged her and her best friends outside, with one of their boyfriend's," Sky comments and I laugh.

"Okay then. Ben, go first," Jax encourages and I see a gleam of something sparkly in his pocket.

HOLY SHIT THERE'S SOMETHING SPARKLY IN HIS POCKET!!!!! Is Ar getting engaged today?

Wait, what the fuck? We're sixteen. They are not going to do that. A promise ring?

HOLY SHIT IS ARIANNA GETTING A PROMISE RING TODAY?!?!

Why was I not consulted about this? I need to have a talk with Ben. If he's going to give her a promise ring, he better ask me first! Whatever. I approve.

Ben makes a motion to get down on one knee and all of us girls squeal so loudly that I hear groans from inside the classroom.

"Arianna Dias, I've loved you since we first said those words all those years ago, and I'll love you forever. That's a fact, in case you're wondering," we all laugh, "Now, I'm not proposing, because we're sixteen and that's insane. However, I know I want to spend the rest of my life with you. The next best thing to do, clearly, is give you a promise ring. Will you accept this promise ring?" Ben asks, and I see little balls of sweat. This is so adorable, there are tears in my eyes.

"Ben, of course I will!" Aria screams, and runs over to him to give him a kiss that quickly turns into an Alex and Sky level one. Everyone in the classroom collectively aww's.

"Children. You have an audience," Sky reminds them, and they pull away blushing.

"Before Jax does his thing, why was I not consulted about this beforehand?" I shout, and Ben rolls his eyes.

"I knew that you would say this. I wanted to keep it a surprise," Ben says, putting his arm around Aria's shoulders.

"How'd you know I have a thing?" ,Jackson questions and I laugh.

"You're a horrible liar, and I can read you like a book. So, think you can top this?" I say, pointing to the ring on Ari's finger that I'm definitely fan girling over later with Sky.

"I definitely can," he says and I chuckle.

"Bring it on, lover boy," I challenge and he smirks.

-----------------

THIS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH JAMONA BUT SWOON!!!

In the Messit Twins latest YouTube video, Andrea Barber talked about some things kids have been waiting for for a while happening so IS JAMONA GOING TO KISS?!

Anyways, in my news, I've decided that I'm going to do a Q&A thingy after Chapter 40, so leave a comment or PM me with what you want me to answer. (Names will be included).

More Than Friends, the prequel to Phases, will be coming out next and I don't know what to do for the cover or anything. :( Any ideas?

More Than Friends will be coming out starting on November 18, I THINK.

It might be earlier, depending on my Jenzie story.

Later loves,

~Ry