Chapter 5: I Need Your Help

Wanda was Bucky's female lead but right before a performance a few weeks after battle of the bands. Wanda showed up at the rehearsal studio with a white board in her hand "Hey Wanda" Bucky said as he put a cord into his guitar.

She wrote out "Hey.." 

He looked at her confused "What are you doing?' Are going method now?' he said 

"No." she wrote out and held it up.

"Then what are you doing?'he said 

She wrote out "I have to let my voice rest I have no voice I have vocal cord nodules from over us according to doctor." she held it up. 

"Are you serious you can't sing.. we have a show a big show one with big bucks what am I suppose to do." he said 

"I don't know" she wrote.

 "I need this money Wanda.." he said 

Everyone else came in "Might as well go home guys I'll just have to tell them we can't perform. Maybe reschedule for when Wanda is better.." he said as he slammed the door to the office. 

Bucky went over to his desk and opened the draw and let out a breathe and opened up a bottle of bourbon then did something he recently started which was snot pain pills after he crushed them. 

He went downstairs with his bottle "Okay we just won't do any of our duets." he said as he started his guitar. "Buck are you alright.." Steve said

"I haven't felt better." he said as he started to play "Lovin Touchin Squeezin."  

That night he went to Mckinley's bar in the town over to see Steel Rose perform when he walked in she was singing "Turn Back Time." by Cher as she stood on the bar. She was high as hell cause her and Cassie did some X on the way to the show and Micah was scared to death for her. But it was her 17th birthday and he wasn't about to tell her no. 

She was doing shots Bucky moved her hair "Love the look tonight Rosalie

She was doing shots Bucky moved her hair "Love the look tonight Rosalie.." 

"I don't remember calling you.." she said 

He smirked and pulled her away from everyone and sat in a booth "I need you help .. do you think I could borrow you and your fucking gorgeous ass for one of my shows." 

"Why you have a female lead?' she said as she straddled him.

"Mmm my female lead is um on bed rest. She has over used her vocal cords to the point they no longer are working and I have a big show coming up." he said 

"Don't you have another one.." she said 

"I do have another girl but she's not had vocal lessons." he said 

"Well I will have to think about this and get back to you." she said as she did another shot. 

"Rose you okay?' "Micah said 

"Oh yeah I'm fine..I'm coming" she said then she got off of Bucky and left. 

She found him a few days later to let him know that she couldn't do it cause she was booked for a gig the same night. "I really need my money too James I'm almost where I need to be for something so please understand." she said as she walked away.

"I get it.. we all have our reasons.." he said 

Bucky ended up putting together a new set list that didn't include duets with Wanda. Marissa was at her show she was bummed that they had shows the same night cause she missed his eyes on her. 

She had no idea that she hurt Bucky when she turned down his offer until she knew he didn't have shows and he wasn't at her shows.