Chapter 10: I know

Monday afternoon she went to her locker when a note fell in the floor. She made sure Aaron wasn't around when she opened it up.

"I know who you really are..meet me at the auto shop." 

She closed it up and got stuff out of her locker and got in her car "The auto shop.." she said as she was about to drive by Bucky's dad's old auto shop she seen him leaning against his bike smoking a cigarette. 

"Should of known" she said as she turned in and parked next to him. She walked over to him as she lit up a cigarette. 

"So you figured me out.." she said as he pulled in between his legs. He pulled her to him "Oh I figured it out" then he kissed her. 

"God why won't you let me have you all to myself baby.." he said

'You can't handle my life" she said 

"I can handle anything" he said as he kissed her again. 

"James..look at me you can't..okay I " she said looked down

"Rissa baby what..what are you hiding huh? Why are you like this? This isn't like you at all.." he said 

She lit up another cigarette "Okay..let me ask this..who was Steel darlin.." he said 

She sighed "Mitchell.." she said 

He looked at her "Your brother.." he said 

"Yeah.." she said 

"Marissa..what happened to Mitchell?" he said 

"He died two years ago..." she said 

"Mitchell..what the hell happened to him." he said 

"Buck please.." she said as tears welled in her eyes. 

"Baby please just let me in..I get it okay I like hiding the pain from the world okay I do." he said as he lifted her chin. 

"Bucky..I have a lot of shit in my life that I keep hidden cause I don't want anyone to get hurt. But Mitchell died of leukemia okay he was diagnosed the summer before 8th grade he fought for a year and he lost." she said 

He kissed her as he cupped both of her cheeks he rolled his tongue into her mouth as he backed up against her jeep. "I wanna take you to bed..fuck the hell out of you..make you scream...mmm till you can't move." he whispered as he kissed her. 

He had her follow him to across the street they went into his bedroom and he stripped her down. "Oh god..so fucking perfect.." he whispered then he laid her down after he stripped down as they made out and he pushed into her and moved slowly in and out of her. 

"Ah shit..oh my god..so tiny perfect pussy.." he whispered.

Her eyes began to roll "James..oh James mm don't stop.." as she began to arch her back. He moaned as he sucked on her neck "Ah ah god..come for me again baby.." he said through a shaky voice. 

He put his forehead against hers "Oh my god baby..this feels amazing with you." he whispered 

They went all night long as Bucky did what he said he would do he cherished every part of her into the next morning they didn't even bother to go to school. For two days they stayed at his apartment in his bed hiding from the world.