Required Prologue

Sigh, finally. My last pay check of the year. Or at least here in Houston. My bank account, and myself included, are ready to travel. Although the date of the event is still undecided.

    My first year in college wasn't all easy and smooth, but gladly not rocky. No pills or portions to aid me, but I made it out alive in one piece. Normally I wanted to study aerospace engineering, but finally realizing that I lacked the brains to do so music and art took form in unision and etched themselves into my skin.

   What is wrong with me? It's 7:30am. Sunlight escaping through the heavy curtains before me in which would occasionally lead to my pissed mood in the morning, but here I am. Lying in bed, covered from head to toe with the lightest bedsheet, trying to gather any stored strength that will hopefully help me get out of bed. All in all, emotion rolling off me light as a feather but heavy as the wind.

   It's rare though, to find me in this unstable condition, unless we're talking about every five days a month. Ugh! Sometimes I really consider retiring from being the gender that I am. Being a human is hard enough.                                                                                                                                                  Okay sissy, enough with these uncalled for thoughts and get-up...In three more minutes.

 ▌│█║▌║▌║ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▌│█║▌║▌║

   When I was back home, it was against my self-inflicted law to bath with warm water. Not only did it ice any traces of annoyance, before melting down again while standing underneath the smoldering sun, cold water was refreshing. But here, the warm water splashing off me, sliding to places I can't reach, is the only thing preparing me for the day awaiting me outside. That and the hot coco drink I prepared before undressing.