6. The Quest

Everything came in an instant. I thought my longing will be forever and regret not doing something about it but now it all met through fate. The chance was never wasted. Why will you hold back if the ace is already casted on the table?

My family didn't allow me to live with him. They're sorry with what they've done to Arron and I but they're blocking us living together in one roof. Without the blessing of marriage, we cannot be together. We understand their intention so why don't we get that chance again? We'll never let that chance fall apart again so we arranged our marriage after a week. The prenuptial party will be happening in one of my family's ancestors' house with a fruit farm which was located in the mountains of the town next to ours. This is the town that everyone's talking about.

Before my grandmother passed away she made her last will and this is one of her possessions and wrote its title under my name. I never got interested about it but everyone in the family knows it. I wonder how Arron assumed that I was an heiress.

"I can always hear your father around my house when I was a kid. He's bragging all about you infront of mom, Auntie and grandpa. I was angry at you during that time; stealing everyone's attention though you're very kind to me." We both visited the neglected house and farm where we're going to celebrate our prenuptial event.

The venue was being fixed where the roof and walls to floors are being checked for damages. The paths were being cleaned and we're checking what the farm still has in it. There's plenty of rotten fruit around and seedlings have grown because it has never been taken care of.

Arron became busy since he was just new in the corporation with an important role while I double my time doing my work through online and taking care of the prenuptial and wedding. He told me that we can pay several people to get the work done but I insisted on making my personal touch with it. My family and I work with it to keep it more personalized and to see the great progress in it.

"When will I see you?" We had a video chat so we could see each other. He's half naked, I can see he's grown a lot with his muscles, physical appearance, his voice and the way he talks. No matter how great he has changed, the sweet boy I used to know is still in him. His sweet boyish smile when he teases me and when he's shy, his big long eyes that always flicker when he dislikes something and the way he always licks his lips if he's thinking nervously.

"Are you done?" My cheeks blushed when he noticed I wasn't even listening. He's been talking about things which didn't come to mind. "I know it's hard, it's hard to resist my charm but I can't go naked without you."

"What?!" My eyes nearly popped out with what he said. He laughed hard with his eyes while holding his stomach. "Stop making fun of me. That's not what's in my mind, you pervert!" I frown as I take a drink of moonshine that he made.

"I really miss you; your scent, your hug, your softness and your lips. Grrr! I hope you won't be messing our room whenever I am gone!" He bites his lips and laughs again. He's so cute all the time.

The week ended and I gave him a surprise visit. I don't like wasting time and I feel paranoid that he's going to disappear in a moment.

"You're such a baby!" He carried me and we lay down on the bed. "We'll have tons of babies soon."

"Aw, Arron, it hurts!" I hold on my naked shoulder where he bit me like a mad man and I can see his gritting teeth like he wants more. "Come here, maniac!" I grabbed his neck and I sucked his thin pinkish lips.

"Mmm!" He quickly holds on to my arms while I continue sucking his lips like how a hickey was inflicted on the skin.

"Oh!" He pressed me on the bed to separate us as he sat and unbuttoned my blouse. He licks his lips while his hands traveled down towards my skirt. His fingers slipped in between my thighs and passed over my panty where my insides were wet.