part one

camp
/kamp/
verb
1.
live for a time in a tent, especially while on holiday.
"holiday parks in which you can camp or stay in a chalet"

camping, a holiday. i mean summer camp doesn't sound that bad. kids getting embarrassed over their parents saying goodbye, pinching their cheeks, honking the horn goodbye. at least they don't have to arrive in a cop car.

oh wait, i'm arriving in the back of a cop car. not embarrassing at all! at least they don't have the sirens on, thats a positive. we finally arrive at the camp site. it's looked better compared to what I thought. the officer stepped out of the car to open my door. i grabbed my bag, since I didn't pack much.

-"you got everything?" the officer asked.
i nodded in response.

-"look kid, i promise after summer is over we'll find you a home." he half smiled.
i, once again, nodded in response. he sighed and shook his head.

-"goodluck kiddo." he got back into his car and drove off. i watched the car drive off. maybe some cops do have hearts. I turned on the ball of my heel and decided i should probably start my 'fun adventure'.

-"woah, they gone?" a young african american man asked. I turned looking behind me assuming he was talking to another adult.

-"good, thought they were after me!" he chuckled.

-"i'm Logan." this Logan guy started blabbing on about the camp and such, but I wasn't really listening. he directed me to my shared cabin.

i walk in to see a bunkbed, obviously my bunk mate had choose their bed. which I didn't mind because i wanted the bottom bunk anyway. i placed my bag on my bed, sat down and let out a sigh.

a girl around my age walked through the door. im guessing is zhenzhen, from the sign on the door. she looked at me as if she wasn't expecting a roommate. she simply nodded and walked out of the room.

-"well, isn't she just a hap-jack" i said to myself and laid on the bed.

-"ALL CAMPERS PLEASE COME TO THE CAFETERIA FOR LUNCH" my stomach grumbled after the announcer said 'lunch'

~~~
i looked around and saw most people had their own groups already. i was standing in the middle looking for some other loner to sit with.

-"hey cutie, how 'bout you sit with us." some cocky ass jerk said. i faced this big 'hero' and looked him up and down. ugh a rich kid, he had that smirk, that smirk my brother always had on his face, he obviously thought he was king-dick.

he was about to say something but I already had enough of him. i saw his little gang giggling behind him. he had dark skin and was wearing branded clothing, and jordans. i spat on his shoe

-"how 'bout you sit with that?" i fired, i wasn't much of a talker, but i don't put up with people's bullshit. he looked surprised, his friends thought it was the funniest thing in the world.

i saw zhenzhen sitting by herself, so I decided to grab a sandwich and sit with her. i started a conversation, at first she didn't say anything but soon enough she started talking back. we found out we had some things in common.

hi all, i haven't been active for a very very long time and i have addressed the issue on my wordings and i do apologise to anyone i had offended. i am so so sorry. thankyou so much for correcting me and not hating me, i hope you all enjoy this story and have a lovely day/night❤️