The Beginning

BEFORE YOU START READING:
This is the first time I write something so please be nice to me!
Also I left a few hints for you to know what I'm planning to write after this (if this goes well). Let's see if you find them :)
I really hope you enjoy my fanfic even a little. And sorry lol ^^

BACK IN SIXTEEN ERA

[MINA]
Today is the beginning of a life changing experience in my life, all the training I've had, the sleepless hours, the hardships I've gone through, today, I will put it all in practice, the real thing is about to start and I'm more nervous than I've ever been in my life. SIXTEEN a reality show where all of our skills are going to be tested and judged is starting. Not only that but we're talking about the possibility of finally debuting.
As I'm focused on practicing my own routine observing all the girls doing the same I noticed a heavy atmosphere of nervousness covering all the room where we were all practicing, suddenly I see a girl running my way, it's Sana one of the other japanese girls in this reality, Sana and I are good friends, we've been training together and we support each other along with Momo.

-Sana:Hey Minachan how are you doing? Are you nervous? Do you want me to hug you?

-Mina:I'm fine thank you, where's Momo?
-Sana:I've no idea, she's probably eating something somewhere.

Sana has always been like this, she has a lot of love to give, she's so sweet, the type of girl anyone would fall in love with right away...

-Sana:Do you want to go look for her together?
-Mina:Ok, she's probably nervous too, right?.

As we walk through all the girls practicing to go look for Momo, Sana suddenly tripped with a backpack on the ground and accidentally pushed me into some girl's back.

-Mina:Oh god, I'm so sorry!

The girl turned to me with a "cool" look, looked me in the eyes and with a shy smile answered

"Don't worry, it's ok"

suddenly I heard Sana shout

"You're Son Chaeyoung, right?" 

The girl with her cool image looked at her and when she was about to give Sana an answer another girl with a friendly look approached us all

"Chaeyoung-ah! Don't fight, remember, cute girls don't fight!" 

That girl talked to this girl in a very familiar way so I assumed they were close friends.

-Chaeyoung:I'm not fighting and please lower your voice.

Chaeyoung suddenly said with a shy look on her face.

"Are you going to act like you don't know me again, Chaeyoung-ah? You're so mean!"

The girl said, I turned to Sana hoping we can go our own way, but as I was about to tell her to leave, Sana already was too busy making new friends.