But We Must Go On

[DAHYUN]
Yesterday when the MC pronounced Momo's name as the eliminated one I was truly shocked and sad, even though we weren't "that close" truth is something happened between us that made me want to have her close to me at all times...

{DAHYUN'S FLASH BACK}

I was walking around in the building since I ended my singing class earlier that day, while I was randomly walking I heard music coming from a room, I thought there might be other contestants practicing their routine so I decided to go have a look, when I arrived and peeked inside there was only one girl dancing by herself there, I wasn't sure who it was so I silently walked into the room and closed the door trying no to disturb the girl that was practicing very hard before my eyes, she was so into her dance that she didn't notice I was there so I decided to just sit and watch her dance for a while, she was so good, her moves were so sharp in that moment I thought that she'd probably be the best dancer there was in this whole world. As she kept dancing without noticing my presence I also went into some kind of trance watching her until the music finally stopped, the girl, without being surprised came my way.

-Momo:For how long have you been there Dahyun-ah?

What!?! She knew who I was...

-Dahyun:Not so long, you know my name?
-Momo:Of course I know your name, we're in the same survival show and company plus you're cute and tiny and have pink hair... You drag a lot of attention.

She said all this but I wasn't sure if she was complimenting me or attacking me.

-Momo:So, you wanted to use the room or why are you here?
-Dahyun:No, I just finished my singing class earlier today and saw you were here practicing while I was walking around.
-Momo:I see, if I knew you were there watching me, I'd have danced in prettier way.

She kept saying these kind of things while she was seating next to me, I wondered why other trainees always said that Momo was very shy and introverted and that she never or almost never started a conversation with anyone, she did start a conversation with me, saying these kind of things when it's the first time we're having a decent conversation is not "very shy" like. I also couldn't read if she was talking for real or she just enjoyed to tease me for some reason, in any way she was really making me feel nervous so I quickly thought of a way not to let her know since I had the feeling that if she noticed then she'd start doing it even more.

-Dahyun:You're a good dancer, have you done this since you were a kid or something?
-Momo:Yes, my sister and I love to dance, we have been doing it since we were born or even before...
-Dahyun:Even before? I don't think that's possible.
-Momo:It's possible, you know in past lives, maybe I was a dancer before too. Don't you believe in past lives Dahyun-ah?
-Dahyun:Ah~ yes, it might be possible then.
-Momo:Maybe we both met in our past lives too.
-Dahyun:Why do you think that?
-Momo:Well you felt attracted to me and when I saw you I also felt attracted to you but we haven't even talked before, so it's possible we met in past lives.
-Dahyun:Attracted!?! I don't think that's how I felt, I was just watching you dance!
-Momo:I was just joking! You're so easy to tease Dahyun-ah, it's so fun! You're so cute.

She said this while getting so close to my face, I felt all my body tense up and my face was burning so much I could feel it, we stayed there with our faces so close during a few seconds that felt like hours to me, then she gave me a mischievous grin and got up.

-Momo:Well, we should go now or are you going to stay here alone? Rumors say there are a lot of ghosts around.

She offered me her hand to help me get up and I took it, after that she didn't let go of me until we reached the exit. She looked down to our hands, smiled and then looked me in the eyes.